Overall Satisfaction with IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database
Has the capacity to automatically discover data for configuration items. Effective visualization of application dependencies in configuration items. Allows for multi-customer support. Allows for the reconciliation of data from different sources. Involves placing all configuration-related data on a single logical repository by the name of Configuration Management Database for support.
- Problem management.
- Incident management.
- Change management.
- Configuration management.
- No ridicule in any manner.Has rich data models that support all IT entities and their relationships.
- Automatic discovering of CI information and tracking of changes as they happen.
- Representation of entities in common data models.
- Relationship management.
- Loading and maintenance.
- Automatic data and relationship discovery.
- Sensor-based discovery to help retrieve as much data about the application as possible.
- Sensors work in conjunction with existing legacy agents thus more productivity.
- Data federation to achieve fast, highly available, and integrated access to related information.
- Data importation with IDML.
Multicustomer support where multiple customers access a single instance of a service management solution with full access to the data and services they manage and the appropriate data segregation in place to keep them from accessing data and services that they do not manage. Segregate customer data for improved security.
Do you think IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database's feature set?
Did IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database again?
Visualization of application dependencies on CI's to deal with the complexity of the modern IT environment. Support for multicustomer environments including a customer of the service provider or internal customer because of the need to segregate data by customer account. Placing all configuration data on a single logical repository to either unify or federate the database.