Overall Satisfaction with iCIMS Talent Cloud
Our whole organization uses iCIMS to attract and hire great talent. We use the new Attract product for our career site, and have a highly configured Recruit platform to serve our vast business needs. We also use Connect to continue engaging with candidates who are not yet ready to make a career move.
- iCIMS is a very flexible platform that allows us to do most configurations in-house to meet our needs.
- iCIMS support is available almost always, and comes at no additional charge.
- New releases happen frequently to allow constant adaptation to changes in the marketplace.
- I would prefer if we could administer iForms ourselves. We often waste time going back and forth with support to get changes to our forms.
- I was extremely disappointed to find out that Offer was a product that would come at an extra charge. As a Recruit user, iCIMS knows that we are extending offers. All Recruit customers should have access to the best possible way to extend and manage offer letters.
- We have improved our efficiency in recruiting talent. Our recruiters are spending less time doing administrative work, and more time connecting with people.
- We have seen an increased ability to give quality responses to audits due to the high level of tracking within the system.
One year ago, I would have said that iCIMS support was the absolute best customer service I've received in business. This year however, we have experienced a different level of support. Our account team is great, but getting tickets resolved has become increasingly difficult. It feels as though the iCIMS customer base grew faster than the customer support team has. We used to get things resolved same day, but now we spend a lot more time going back and forth on tickets. However, to keep things in perspective, I think from most other system-support experiences I've had, iCIMS is still far better.
Do you think iCIMS Talent Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with iCIMS Talent Cloud's feature set?
Did iCIMS Talent Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of iCIMS Talent Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy iCIMS Talent Cloud again?
I could see iCIMS being a great solution for companies of all sizes. I've used it working with companies from a range of 1,200 employees, to over 14,000. I think it's scalable for a large company, but simple enough that a small company without HRIT support could still successfully use it.