TextRecruit is the BEST product for candidate engagement.
June 30, 2021

TextRecruit is the BEST product for candidate engagement.

Robert Lawless | TrustRadius Reviewer
Score 9 out of 10
Vetted Review
Verified User

Software Version

iCIMS Recruit

Overall Satisfaction with iCIMS Talent Cloud

I use iCIMS Talent Cloud to send text messages to possible recruits whose resumes I found/purchased from a third party. I use it to send interview invitations to the confirmed recruits, and I use it to keep them engaged during the onboarding process. Being able to text people directly without using my personal phone number is amazing. It also helps me reach a younger generation that doesn't always like talking on the phone.
  • The opt-out message after the 1st text helps weed out the people who are not interested.
  • Having the ability to have templates/answers to frequent questions saved and ready to use makes it easier/faster to talk to multiple people.
  • Being able to schedule text campaigns is amazing. Every Saturday I set up my campaigns for the next week. This gives me more time to focus on other things.
  • The character limit in the text messages themselves, I think should be higher or unlimited.
  • I have always included the opt-out message after the first text is sent, but since it was made a mandatory message I seem to be getting more opt-outs than ever before. I can create a campaign with 250 candidates and only engage with 15%- 20% the other 80% opt-out immediately.
  • From time to time I will upload/input a duplicate candidate and not realize it. When this happens it would be great if there was a message or something to alert me to the duplicate in case I shouldn't include them in the new campaign.
  • It makes it so much easier to keep the recruit engaged and informed about what is going on in the process.
  • I can speak to multiple people at one time which saves me time in the long run
  • I can keep a record of every time I have had a conversation with a recruit and what was said in those conversations.
I have only had to contact support one time. This was back when the phone number format glitch was causing phone numbers to change when they were uploaded. Support immediately responded to my issue, they had a workaround ready to go, and quickly corrected the problem so I no longer needed the workaround.

Do you think iCIMS Talent Cloud delivers good value for the price?


Are you happy with iCIMS Talent Cloud's feature set?


Did iCIMS Talent Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?

I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process

Did implementation of iCIMS Talent Cloud go as expected?


Would you buy iCIMS Talent Cloud again?


I love being able to send text messages out to people rather than calling them first. The reason is most people don't answer calls from unknown numbers. Even if your business phone number is listed with the phone company as the business name, a cell phone my only shows the incoming caller by the phone number. With text, you can explain who you are and the purpose of the contract without being immediately rejected.

iCIMS Feature Ratings

Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Not Rated
Job Search Site Posting
Not Rated
Customized Application Form
Not Rated
Resume Management
Not Rated
Candidate Search
User Permissions
Notifications and Alerts