Overall Satisfaction with Indeed Hiring Platform
We have used the platform twice for a virtual hiring event in order to connect with customer service representatives throughout the US.
- Keeping the candidates in the virtual lobby.
- Allowing the recruiter/hiring managers to take notes that are kept on the platform.
- Make hiring decisions on the platform.
- Allowing the candidates to select video or a phone interview.
- We have had firewall issues for some of our managers. Recruiting has not had issues. We should have tested this a few weeks before using it.
- Being able to use a smart device and provide training on it would be helpful.
- Having our Implementation consultant be virtually available in the lobby. It would allow for easier access to them.
- During our first use of the platform, we had over 5k RSVPs. We did not expect this and we had people waiting in the lobby 5hrs. It was not the best experience. We hired about 20% of the turn out which was good but it took my team 48hr or long to make offers due to the amt of people.
- Second time using the platform I narrowed the parameters had 460 RSVP's and my team hired and got 20% offered and in the background w/in 24hr which did not happen the first time.
- Candidate not applying ahead of time. They think because they apply on Indeed they applied to our specific job so that slows everything down and we lose people.
- Candidates' resumes are not up to date. They RSVP and the resume attached is more often than not current. I have been told by many candidates they have updated it or could not update it and that takes extra time to cover what they are currently doing. Not sure why a candidate cannot update a resume before attending or RSVPing to a fair but this has been a common theme.
- Also, candidates not attaching resumes is inconvenient and slows the hiring process down. Not sure if there could be a link to their Indeed resume.
Do you think Indeed Hiring Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Indeed Hiring Platform's feature set?
Did Indeed Hiring Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Indeed Hiring Platform go as expected?
Would you buy Indeed Hiring Platform again?
Volume hiring with this platform is outstanding, also any remote hiring this platform is well suited for. The platform allows TA to interview quickly and make decisions quickly on candidate offers. I am not sure the platform would do well for high-level skill-specific jobs if the position was not remote.
Indeed Hiring Platform Support
Ryan Nealon is our Implementation Consultant and he is fantastic. He is responsive and offers up excellent suggestions for our postings. He provides me with the reports within 24hrs of the job fair. He is amazing.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Need to explain problems multiple times
I do not know.
The platform is partially blocked for us and we did not know this until two days before the event. Ryan Nealon jumped right in to see what could be resolved before the event and tried to troubleshoot it with two team members and IT.
Using Indeed Hiring Platform
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Taking notes.
- Selecting Yes/ No/Maybe regarding hiring a candidate.