Overall Satisfaction with Infosec IQ
As a military contractor, BC Systems is required to maintain a high level of cybersecurity. That requirement flows down to all our employees. I needed to develop a NIST/DFARS compliant cybersecurity training program. I found that InfoSec IQ had already developed training modules that were tailored to meet these criteria. I was able to set up an account for each employee and launch their individual training course within a short period of time. I was also able to design a company-wide phishing campaign to determine weaknesses in our email policy.
- The Dashboard is intuitive and gives a great visual representation of the Cyber health of our company. I can instantly see where each employee is in their training.
- Training modules are easy to add or remove from an employees program.
- There is a vast amount of training modules available that cover a wide variety of cybersecurity topics. They will also customize modules.
- Due to the amount of material offered by Infosec IQ you could spend quite a bit of time deciding what information you want to use and deploy in your training.
- Better organization of training modules by topic or compliance.
- Phishing campaign had a few false positive hits due to a timing issue.
- We are now NIST compliant thanks to Infosec IQ.
- Using the Infosec IQ platform gave me the flexibility to deploy modules on our timeline. No instructor not showing up issues. In addition, the users set their own schedules, so no conflicts.
- Next year will be simple. The users are familiar with the process so all I need to do is select different modules to add to their account.
This was definitely the easiest platform to use. I was discouraged from using competitor products because they were not intuitive. They required a lot of upfront time to configure user accounts, and it seemed like it would be easy to make mistakes. In addition, the other products did not have as large a library to select material from. Infosec IQ had material already designed to meet my requirement. The other products did not.
As an administrator, ease of use was critical in both accounts set up and end-users. I did not have unlimited time to set up the account for all the users I required. I found this operation to be quick and simple. Users reported that the modules were informative and easy to navigate.
The Sales team was supportive and easy to work with. I was able to decide what level of service I would require rather quickly. I did not need much support during setup or deployment, however, the initial online orientation meeting with the support engineer went smoothly, and answered all of my questions. I reached out a few times with emails that were answered in a timely fashion.
Do you think Infosec IQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Infosec IQ's feature set?
Did Infosec IQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Infosec IQ go as expected?
Would you buy Infosec IQ again?
If you desire or are required to deploy a cybersecurity training program on a large scale, this is the way to go. Purchase the license, download the dashboard, populate the user list, and choose the type of training. It's that easy. After you set the program to deploy, the users will get an email to start the training online. You can monitor their progress from the dashboard. If any users need additional assistance, it will show up in their account.