Overall Satisfaction with Insightly
Insightly is used by all staff of the Magnolia Business Alliance. When I came on board, they had no CRM in place. They were not tracking the activities and correspondence with our members. We have a contract with the SBA and there are certain deliverables we have to meet and events we have to put on. Insightly allows us to easily track all engagement with our members including: phone calls, emails, events attended, meetings, etc. and allows us to note what the meeting or conversation entailed ensuring the best possible follow up for anyone within the organization to see what is being worked on with each member. Not only is it an amazing solution for us, but we feel it sets an excellent precedence for our members.
- Allows us to manage our member, potential member database, resource partners and contact records. This allows us to easily access contact information for correspondence and management. Instead of having multiple Excel spreadsheets with contact information in columns, our database lives in one easy to access location.
- One of the features that I particularly love is the fact that Insightly offers a mobile application and I can manage my tasks and contact records on the go! We have no excuse for not logging tasks or communication, it can be managed from virtually anywhere and everywhere.
- Having a contract with the government requires lots of reporting. Insightly allows for the capability for exporting all tasks for easy reporting solutions. When logging tasks, we can link contacts and business names / organizations with each task reducing the time it would take us to complete reports by more than half!
- Each year, a survey is sent to each of our members. We often deal with multiple people within a member organization. When a survey goes out, it goes to one main contact within the organization. The problem we were having is that sometimes the person who would receive the survey was not always aware of all the engagement or interaction we had with the organization as a whole. Now, we can run a report on the organization and all contact records associated with it and provide a detailed report on all communication and events attended, meeting had, etc. to that survey point of contact so that they can see the year in review for what we provided their organization. This helps them in completing the survey and in turn helps our survey responses.
- I would really like the capability to run a report on completed tasks by time periods, so having the capability to run searches by date ranges.
- The ability to recognize duplicates in the database automatically prompting us to merge the contact records and merge the tasks, emails, etc.
- We have definitely had increased employee efficiency by allowing us to easier track engagement and it provides an easier reporting capability.
- We are able to provide better customer service to our members by creating follow up tasks for each member.