Overall Satisfaction with Instapage
We started using Instapage a few years ago when we needed a quick way to design great looking landing pages that also hooked into MailChimp. We were doing this not only for ourselves but also for our clients. Could we design stand-alone pages in WordPress? Sure - but the speed of implementation and the fact we could do this without tapping into our developer resources was a great way to grow our business.
- Templates give you a great starting point for landing page design.
- The integrations into other services is fantastic.
- We haven't had a lot of issues, but when we have, their support team is great.
- Having to render and move things to make landing pages mobile friendly can be a pain.
- Setting up Social Media and SEO should be easier.
- More flexible ways to use fonts would be a plus.
- When we first got going, this platform saved us time and money.
- Now that we are more established, Instapage gives us the flexibility to do things for clients that are a huge value for them and a high margin for us.
Because of its ease of use, Instapage remains a staple in our marketing stack. While we are using native landing pages in WordPress more and more (because we have more skill and resources) and implementing the landing page page builder in SharpSpring, if we got into a pinch and needed something quickly - there is no question Instapage would be the play.