Overall Satisfaction with Intacct
Intacct is being used in our public accounting firm, by a small group of people who desire to consult with the client in a larger role. Intacct allows us to be real time and interactive with the client for reporting and balances etc. I also like the fact that more than one user can be in the company at a time, from anywhere.
- The platform is very fast, reliable and we have never had any problems accessing any of our data, or had any issues with security.
- The reporting functionality is very customizable and allows for changes to adapt to each client and its changing needs.
- We would like the ability to reclassify bills, no matter how they have been paid, or what type of client you are in. It is a step in the right direction to be recently be able to see manual checks as part of bills in AP, but in the multi-entity set up, you are still not able to reclassify. We are still running into circumstances where we can not reclassify on a cash transaction as well.
- It is a hard balance, but some of the functionality is very detailed and intricate (to understandably allow for customization), but balancing the abilty to be more intuitive in configuration and set up, with that customization, would be a plus.
- We also have a hard time with the inability to run the sales tax reports in Cash basis. We can switch other reports from accrual and cash, but the sales tax reports, and others similar for work arounds, are very cumbersome and not efficient.
- Better customer service has been the most obvious, allowing the client who wants to be a partner in the process, the ability to do so.
- I have been unable to capitalize on the employee efficiencies that were hope for in the beginning. Most of this due to the fact that we have been unable to focus and streamline into verticals as desired, but the process has not been an improvement in efficiency, but maybe quality.
QuickBooks Online is making great strides, but still found the Intacct option more robust.
Love the abilities and all related benefits of the cloud, but the biggest drawback has been not seeing the gains in ease of set up, whether it be conversion from another software, or cloning another client, the time it takes to get started is still too long.
- 25% to 50% of my clients
We have found Intacct to be very well suited for the non profit industry, or others without a lot of complex invoicing needs or inventory and calculations.