February 23, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Integrify
Integrify is being used by multiple departments within out organization, but not by the whole organization. Our team specifically developed and used Integrify as an intake form which lead to workflow management. The form was review by internal team members, passed on to various levels of management based on a rating and eventually approved or denied.
- Easy to develop an intake form.
- Workflow diagram is simple to follow and make adjustments to.
- Dashboard is helpful in identifying bottlenecks in the process.
- Lack of flexibility when it comes to updating intake versions.
- Users without an account had no way of checking the status of their submitted intake.
- Dashboard could be updated with more modern UI/UX look and feel.
- We went to a digital central repository for intakes.
- This made it easier for anyone on the new, new or old, to simply go in and check status of different intakes and work on them.
- Collaboration tab really allow multiple people to share information regarding a particular intake. Great for load balancing.
I think Integrify was a good product for its cost. The only thing it really lacked was project management capabilities. It was difficult for our manager to go into the dashboard and see what work his employees were working on, who has what, and how long they have had certain tasks. It is doable, but just not very quick and simple.
It is great as a way to move from a manual paper process to something digital and more streamlined. There is a learning curve for users when it comes to developing a proper form and following/tracking the flow of information. Overall it is a great move, just be ready for some resistance.