Overall Satisfaction with ion interactive
ion interactive is being used mostly by the marketing department and within that our content team has really grabbed onto the software and run with it. Our product marketing team has really liked how quickly they can deploy landing pages that feature new software updates we are developing. With very little editing they can take an existing design template, edit some copy, add some images and publish it. It's really helped us launch and deploy interactive content for our blog readers, leads and customers. People have even made comments about how they like using the interactive guides we've created. It really is a great tool.
- We like how we can use our branding CSS style sheets, which allows a non-designer to easily create, edit and publish a fully interactive piece of web content without having to rely on a design expert getting involved. It has boosted many of our turn around times on projects.
- The ability to create a truly interactive experience is awesome! No coding involved. Is a true strength of the software.
- Being able to view your interactive content in a desktop, tablet, mobile phone with the click of a button is extremely helpful. You can see how the responsive design interacts based on the width of the device, which allows us to make edits quickly.
- Initially setting up the software is difficult if you try and do everything on your own. Luckily, they have a dedicated team who will work with you to get ion interactive integrated with your software systems and get your branding installed very quickly.
- There are a lot of options when creating an interactive piece of content. If you want to create really intricate interactive content pieces you will need to understand basic coding concepts like storing variables and data and giving them names so you can refer to them in other parts of the content. If you're not very technically savvy then try your best to stick with using the Quick Start templates.
- It can be confusing sometimes when building a piece of content and trying to select certain areas in the piece of content. You can easily "tab" through to get to the area you need to edit, but you have to sometimes experiment with styling or "micro-themes" to see what the end result will look like. Expect to pour in time to create your content.
- We've been able to launch new content pieces that have helped us generate hundreds of leads within days with very little spend on advertising. That in itself is awesome.
- We were able to run and track content tests. Gated at the beginning versus gated at the end of the content. It has given us a lot of useful insights.
- Our content team can share data easily and quickly. This in of itself is amazing, because in the past they had to rely on other departments to pull data for them and then manually cross-reference that data.
We were looking to build a pretty robust interactive experience and when I compared ion interactive with SnapApp we felt like ion was the clear winner as far as meeting our needs. It was dynamic enough for us to pretty much create anything we could imagine and that is what we were looking for.
It is well suited for creating interactive content. For example, when someone selects a specific item like a checkbox it will display a specific result like an image. Being able to create something so interactive is a huge strength. It also works well when creating mobile responsive landing pages. All you need is an initial template and then rolling out new landing pages can be executed quite quickly.