Overall Satisfaction with isolved
My experience has been excellent. Every other company in the HCM world has technology but your strongest asset from my experience is customer service. Our isolved CSR responds and strives to solve quickly. Oftentimes, I request solutions that might be out of the immediate expertise of the CSR scope of knowledge but she responds and gets the answer.
- Customer service
- Technology for time/attendance and payroll meets our needs.
- Although we don't use many of the available services such as HR, it is comforting to know that it is there in the event we need it.
- The employee menu is cumbersome and a little overwhelming is the feedback I receive from avg employees. They want to be able to clock in/out, review their timecard, see pay stubs, w2s, 1095s, and nothing else.
- Ease of use for the components that I need daily.
- The positive is the initial implementation costs we incurred, which were extremely low comparatively.
We have not explored others as we have not really know what else we might need. We've done many things manually when your services may have streamlined/expedited our manual process.
Do you think isolved delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with isolved's feature set?
Did isolved live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of isolved go as expected?
Would you buy isolved again?
I work for a service provider and there are 38 other service providers in SC that do exactly what we do. There are essentially no differences aside from physical location. I cannot think of a single need that we all 39 have that cannot be solved by isolved. When we initially changed to performancehcm.com/isolved we were referred by another service provider. They were very satisfied and we have been as well.