Great Hidden Gem
Updated August 20, 2021
Great Hidden Gem
Managing Director - digital experience platforms
LiquidHubManagement Consulting, 10,001+ employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Jahia Digital Experience Platform
We utilize Jahia to deliver high-performance web-based applications for our clients that span marketing, portal and transactional needs. When our clients need a unified platform that combines CMS, DAM, Analytics and requires it to be in a more granular controlled manner, Jahia is hands-down what does the best job. Doesn't hurt that it's also very cost effective compared to weaker alternatives. With the new cloud based offering we are able to launch customer projects even faster with less worry about infra.
- Easier to integrate other systems with Jahia than with other CMS platforms. The architecture is much cleaner and flexible.
- Expanded capability across multiple needs in most projects (CMS, DAM, Analytics, Portal etc).
- Cloud offering
- Jahia would benefit from broader marketing and user-base. Great software, hidden gem still.
- Functionality-wise, adding an email campaign capability would really round out a full end-to-end stack.
- In context help, as we cycle through authors, retraining would be easier if admin screens had help in line.
Do you think Jahia Digital Experience Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Jahia Digital Experience Platform's feature set?
Did Jahia Digital Experience Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Jahia Digital Experience Platform go as expected?
Would you buy Jahia Digital Experience Platform again?
- Some of our fastest deployments for customers have been using the Jahia platform.
- One of my oldest running clients is still on Jahia.
The only item not allowing me to give is a 10 is time one availability of their support.
Integrating Jahia Digital Experience Platform
- Partner portal
- Google anakytics
- Our own custom application
Varies by platform but posted and receiving data from other systems at trigger or scheduled.