Overall Satisfaction with Jitterbit
- Loading data
- The ability to easily change, map or upsert to and from SalesForce and NetSuite.
- Creating an Endpoint Web Service without writing any code.
- I only see a few drawbacks with Jitterbit but every time I see one they are already in the process of fixing this.
- We ran into an issue where were were doing and If Else loop query in salesforce that was using thousands of API request during the operation and they were already working on a Map Cache for this problem.
- Back when we first started working with JitterBit we had an issue of connecting to NetSuite but since then they have built connectors for NetSuite using their built in WSDLs
- Faster time to market for apps
- Easy to schedule jobs to run automatically
- Has made it easier to support and diagnose issues.
Honestly we didn't evaluate too many other middle ware products, at least that i am aware of its possible our system architect did without my input. But we were given a trial of JitterBit a very good training session and decided it was a perfect fit for us and it has been a great product purcahse for us.
We have had great luck integrating our databases here which are Oracle and SQL server with Salesforce. Anyone that is looking for a middleware with Salesforce should check this product out! We have also found that we can easily load giant million-record files into database from flat files that couldn't be done nearly as fast as we could through our developers.
One reason we will definitely be renewing is because we already have quite a few integrations with it and it would costs thousands of development hours to write the Java or .Net code that we would need for what Jitterbit is doing for us. But really we will be keeping it because we love it here. It has taking development time from months to weeks through using Jitterbit.