We have 15 Jitterbit projects in production right now (housing about 5 times as many jobs/operations that run at various times of the …
- Monitoring console (11)9.090%
- Support for real-time and batch integration (12)9.090%
- Connector modification (12)9.090%
- Pre-built connectors (12)8.080%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Jitterbit, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $1,000 per month
CozyRoc Microsoft SSIS component for Salesforce ETL - I was successful in my initial testing of this product. However, for the next IT teammate of mine that tried to install it, it did not install/work correctly. We needed a quick solution to replace Scribe and encountering install problems up-front with this connector was a blocker, so we dropped it. Again, this was 3 years ago, so maybe the install of this product would not be a problem now, but I would never consider leaving my Jitterbit environment!!
- It is the most intuitive and easy to use tool, but it still gives you a lot of options and capabilities to handle all requirements.
- Add to that, it has cloud agent options and has the better community of the other tools I encountered.
Other Products: IBM- Cast Iron, Krise.
Jitterbit provides both cloud and on premise solution and pricing was also fair.
- CastIron,db moto,ssis