June 24, 2021
Consultant in Human ResourcesStaffing & Recruiting Company, 201-500 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with JobDiva
JobDiva is being used by recruiters and managers in our company. It is an Applicant Tracking System we are using for us to connect with our candidates and clients. As a recruiter I use it for sourcing candidates and and it also helps me keep track of my candidates' status.
- Easy to navigate.
- Record management.
- Track information.
- When you source candidates in JobDiva, even if you limit the radius within 15 miles only, most of the resumes that will be pulled out are candidates that are living more than hour from the job's location.
- Sometimes resume match are not accurate.
- Whenever JobDiva is slow, it also makes the productivity of the user low.
- Reduces cost because the pricing is low.
- Using this system is great for candidate management.
Do you think JobDiva delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with JobDiva's feature set?
Did JobDiva live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of JobDiva go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy JobDiva again?
I give 8 as a rating because JobDiva is easy to learn and navigate than other Applicant Tracking Systems. However, there are some features that still needs to be improved. Sometimes it is slow and when you source candidates, most of the resumes that will be pulled out are not a match.
JobDiva Feature Ratings
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts