Overall Satisfaction with JobDiva
Great platform to have in making the hiring process easy. Complete and robust in functionality except for the dashboard which needs a lot of attention. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this to other organisations to use it for making the hiring process smooth. JobDiva is providing top-notch services by giving a PaaS platform mainly helping in the process of hiring in the organization.
- It is compiled of all the tools and features that are required to be more efficient and more advanced in terms of making the right selection and right recruiting for the organization.
- It is one of the best ATS platform for practice sourcing.
- It is helping in providing staffing enterprise, patent protecting, recruiting engines and driving to have fully advanced hiring process for clients.
- The invoices downloading is a tricky task.
- JobDiva is struggling to download right invoices to QB.
- The memo part is not getting downloaded to QB which makes work more and takes a lot of time.
- It gives a real-time services to every department of organization.
- Secondly, the interface and dashboard of JobDiva are not intuitive. It is not well designed and designed in very much old fashioned way. I cannot be able to navigate things on my win which is a big disadvantage.
- In recruiting the new candidate it notifies very single step to all departments to track what happens with candidate.
The best feature that I like the most that it has one of the best search features to have, it easily put a search to work and doing it in the background and will sort out the relevant and good candidates for next day which is amazing to have because it reduces the work and saves a lot of time resulting in more productivity at the workplace.
All teams like payroll, timesheet, and recruitment can work on it simultaneously to check the candidate fully easily.
Do you think JobDiva delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with JobDiva's feature set?
Did JobDiva live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of JobDiva go as expected?
Would you buy JobDiva again?