Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Searchable proposal database (16)9.797%
- Proposal collaboration & approval (15)9.696%
- Proposal content library updates (16)9.696%
- RFP management & response (16)9.595%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of RFPIO, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Improve efficiency by an average of 40%
- Submit more proposals (and win more deals)
- Centralize answers in one place
- Gain insight with built-in business analytics
- Collaborate with unlimited team members, at no extra cost
- Easily update your technical answer library.
- Respond to RFPs faster.
- Provide subject matter experts with direct ownership of and access to technical content.
- Improve artificial intelligence to enhance the program's auto-response function.
- Add or include a RFP procurement/issuance function.
- Add a folding windows-style set up to the answer library for a more granular separation of content and answers.
- Intuitive user interface - users of any level technology-wise can use without issues.
- Streamlined content review and update process which takes the responsibility from the RFP manager to the product owner.
- Access content from anywhere -RFPIO has several add-on and plugin options that enable our teams to quickly grab content where they are working (Outlook, Slack, Microsoft products, Google Workspace, etc.
- I am completely satisfied with RFPIO's features and functionality.
- functionality around content management is agile and intuitive
- response process functions are simple to use and help with even the most complex proposals
- customer service is extraordinary!
- Formatting issues are sometimes problematic when downloading templates.
- Resource Library.
- Support of their Team.
- The review step!
- Formatting and Exporting.
- Font Matching to Templates.
- More Level of Admin Rights.
- Organized answers with dates showing when it was last updated.
- Easy copy button to copy the response and paste into your document.
- Keyword phrase and search pulling from questions and answers.
- Easy to flag and see already flagged/under review answers.
- There are a lot of functions within RFPIO that we don't necessarily use, such as the signature piece or template piece, because they don't work with our processes or what is needed to submit.
- Capable, accurate search functionality.
- Ease of maintaining content (for administrators).
- Ease of reporting content and/or making suggestions (for end users).
- For questions that contain generalized words, the ability to pinpoint better responses with AI.
- As an end user, I always start with the Answers tab. It would be nice for RFPIO to open on the Answers tab, because I always go there first (learn my preferences).
- It would be nice to have guided paths the first time I open after new enhancements have been added.
RFPIO saves time on multiple fronts, and routinely allows additional internal and external resources to jump into a project without extensive training for collaboration and additional support.
- Makes it easy to respond to RFPs, RFIs, etc. and security questionnaires.
- Manage response content, check with content owners, and regularly review to ensure accuracy
- Allows for team members to collaborate across departments, divisions, and locations - seamlessly
- Honestly, there are very few things I would criticize RFPIO for. They are always seeking feedback and suggestions for changes and improvements, and then making them.
- Project Management / Dashboard
- Answer Library
- Document Repository
- AI-based search results
- Search results based primarily on key words or exact phrases
- Leveraging an Answer Library that allows you to click to add to a question
- Dashboards showing what sections/questions you are responsible for
- consolidated final response that is pulled together for you
- Additional expansion on the search capabilities/criteria used to find answers to your questions.
Where it needs some improvement in how to handle small scale RFP's. Some time the loading of the RFP, assignments, etc is as much effort as just answering the questions.
- Promotes easy searches
- Stores and organizes information effectively
- Enables RFPs to be answered efficiently if they are in an Excel format
- Automates review cycles
- Projects (in MS Word) are difficult to run in RFPIO
- Graphics and text boxes are not always working correctly
- Some of the functions are hard to locate
2. Excel responses work very well in RFPIO.
3. Typical RFPs that are formatted in Word are challenging to run via RFPIO. We struggle with this.
4. We have yet to master the template.
- Provides a quick way to get access to answers/documents on questions that are frequently asked.
- Easy to setup authors and reviewers for an RFP.
- Recently RFPIO added deeper grammar suggestions which is a bit distracting. Sometimes passive verbs are just a part of describing a solution.
- Friendly UI
- Easy to learn
- Missing introductory tutorials
- Ability to edit sections already marked as complete
- Required hands-on assistance from previous user to learn all features
- Great collaborative tool
- Great way to access information easily
- Easy to learn
- Importing complicated Excel and Word can be very time consuming
- Sometimes after exporting it takes time to clean up documents
- Create predefined templates by products.
- Answer Library.
- Organize and follow up RFP Projects.
- Sometimes previewing files take long time to display.
The problems that it continues to solve for us as a rapidly growing company are the consolidation of our national resources and the ability to efficiently collaborate and share information/resources with other teammates. This tool has revolutionized our entire RFP response process and given us the ability to be more strategic, efficient and effective.
- Live collaboration - the ability for multiple experts to simultaneously work on the same RFP.
- Artificial intelligence - the ability for the product to continually learn what the best answers are and serve them up to our teams.
- Dynamic branding - the ability for custom brand different templates by vertical, line of business, local branding, etc. with seamless transition.
- Content review & moderation - the ability for our national content team to bulk review, edit and share content with our teams in a methodical way.
- Teams Integration - I wish that the Teams integration was a bit more robust.
- Manages structure responses well
- Manages permissions from the various users that access the solution
- Allows for a global deployment with built in language capabilities
- Allows for 100% visibility into the RFx process for all stakeholders
- Allows for ease of answering via ML that has been built in
- Reporting and Analytics is basic, you can purchase advanced analytics though
- It would have been nice to have a set structure in mind or a example/case study to structure our responses in the most appropriate way, but we are working through that with their stellar support team
- Really great new features, but expensive
Initially, we import each questionnaire from excel, word, or PDF. From there, our RFP team answers each question and/or submits to a SME for further assistance. As sections are ready to be reviewed, they are assigned to the sales person for the account. Once everything is approved, it is exported from the system and formatted for submission to the prospective client.
RFPIO has reduced the time from RFP request to response significantly. It has also helped us to better engage our sales team and SMEs in the RFP process. Overall, we are extremely happy with our decision to purchase RFPIO.
- Import/export - the configurations during import and export are invaluable. This saves us so much time during export with the amount of things we have pre-formatted. Additionally, this tool can handle export into native formats OR customized templates for Word, Excel, and PDF. This means we can export into Excel from outside tools, as well as utilize client/broker formats when needed - without minimal copy/paste (RFP friends... can I get an amen??)
- Auto-response - once a questionnaire is uploaded, the system can auto-respond based on past responses. It gets smarter over time as more responses are in the system. We find this picks up 25-40% on the low end and 90% on the high end (especially when we are responding to the same broker or consultant who has their preferred template)
- Keyword Field Mapping - the system allows you to map fields into your export template as well as your responses. The system auto maps these when exporting. We use this feature a lot to map salesperson info (custom fields for the stuff we want on the cover sheet/letter), client name, client nickname (the company, the client, the City, the County, etc.). This makes it easy to have customized responses without extra effort on our side.
- Guest Question Authors - the system allows you to send single questions to guest users easily so that they can answer via a web browser on a computer or laptop without signing in. I also particularly like that I can track it as a comment which helps me go back later and find my open items.
- Answer library creates unique records for each Q&A for each RFP. This means if you use an auto-generated answer from an exact matching RFP you end up with two records. This creates some unnecessary admin time on the back-end to merge duplicates. And during high-volume RFP seasons this work likely just isn't getting done.
- Salesforce integrations only available for SF Enterprise users, which wasn't made clear during initial sign-up so we had to get a refund after the fact.
- No custom roles settings which would be extremely helpful for our team, as a sales user doesn't need to see the same things as an RFP team user or a SME.