RFPIO Reviews

June 30, 2021
Christ Worth | TrustRadius Reviewer
RFPIO
is helping me a lot in the management of content with fully integrated AI
  • RFPIO is helping me a lot in the management of content with fully integrated AI technology. The support staff is professional and up to mark. Dashboard and UI are very much easy. I would definitely recommend this to other organizations to use for better response and content management.
  • RFPIO is trusted by all the big companies of the world to manage their responses to RFP’s, RFI’s, security questionnaires, and DDQs.
  • RFPIO has streamlined the process and provided a centralized database for the most current information.
  • The biggest drawback that I am facing while using the platform that it does not upload or update the already existing folders.
  • Secondly, the content formatting is not up to mark.
  • There is a need for proofreading and changes after making the final copy of the project as the format does not remain the same.
I
have been using [RFPIO] for a very long time in my organization and it
has proved to be the best in this niche providing complete robust services to
increase productivity. The
project management software is helping me to keep all discussions, tasks,
documentation and data point accessible in one place.
[RFPIO] is providing a mind-blowing service. I am a very satisfied user. I just love to use this.
Read Christ Worth's full review
March 18, 2021
Hope Henderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
RFPIO is currently a product that we use throughout different departments, roles and functions throughout our organization. It is leveraged most heavily by both our sales and marketing teams across the nation.

The problems that it continues to solve for us as a rapidly growing company are the consolidation of our national resources and the ability to efficiently collaborate and share information/resources with other teammates. This tool has revolutionized our entire RFP response process and given us the ability to be more strategic, efficient and effective.
  • Live collaboration - the ability for multiple experts to simultaneously work on the same RFP.
  • Artificial intelligence - the ability for the product to continually learn what the best answers are and serve them up to our teams.
  • Dynamic branding - the ability for custom brand different templates by vertical, line of business, local branding, etc. with seamless transition.
  • Content review & moderation - the ability for our national content team to bulk review, edit and share content with our teams in a methodical way.
  • Teams Integration - I wish that the Teams integration was a bit more robust.
RFPIO is suited for many scenarios. You can use it to arm your sales team with content and answers, you can use it for proposals and you can use it as a content management system. The uses of the system are truly endless! Think outside of the box because you can creatively leverage the system to serve the needs of many teams within your organization.
RFPIO's support continues to exceed expectations. The system itself has a very robust help center powered by artificial intelligence that helps guide you through the system. There is a chatbot within the tool that also helps to share user guides with the audience. Apart from the support solutions with the platform itself, their support team is very responsive with calls and emails. We have had multiple salespeople and marketers get a resolution so quickly and have fantastic responses.
Read Hope Henderson's full review
March 15, 2021
Brendan Blok | TrustRadius Reviewer
RFPIO is being utilized across our sales organization for incoming RFP's. There are many departments involved, such as; Sales, Presales, Marketing, Customer Services, Business Alliances, etc...RFPIO helped us solve quality, consistency and language issues across the globe.
  • Manages structure responses well
  • Manages permissions from the various users that access the solution
  • Allows for a global deployment with built in language capabilities
  • Allows for 100% visibility into the RFx process for all stakeholders
  • Allows for ease of answering via ML that has been built in
  • Reporting and Analytics is basic, you can purchase advanced analytics though
  • It would have been nice to have a set structure in mind or a example/case study to structure our responses in the most appropriate way, but we are working through that with their stellar support team
  • Really great new features, but expensive
If you have a game plan mapped out how you want your data structured, tagged and reviewed and you have multiple stakeholders involved to do this, RFPIO is the one for you. If you can't get the right stakeholders involved to review the content, it takes some getting use to, in understanding the reviews, frequency and the flows.
RFPIO support is top notch and I really think the backbone of the company. Not only are they always readily available, they care and take suggestions seriously.
Read Brendan Blok's full review
June 30, 2021
Jeffrey Serra | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used as an intermediary portal to help answer lengthy security questionnaires from our clients. It is being used across our entire organization in all departments, but mostly in the sales, customer success, and customer service departments. The problem it solves is answering SIG Security questionnaires mostly to ensure the security and compliance needs of our customers are being met by our products and services.
  • Intuitive
  • Friendly UI
  • Easy to learn
  • Missing introductory tutorials
  • Ability to edit sections already marked as complete
  • Required hands-on assistance from previous user to learn all features
RFPIO is well suited for lengthy questionnaires or forms that need to be completed in a timely manner. The system allows for cross collaboration amongst other individuals in your organization regardless of department or team. RFPIO would be less appropriate for short forms that need to be filled out. It would probably take more time using RFPIO to complete a short form than just doing it outside the system, unless it requires input from multiple people across the organization that cannot be resolved by another quick outlet.
Bottom line, the UI is easy to understand, even without any initial tutorials or training on the platform at first. I did obtain hands-on training from a colleague who used it before, but after only 10 minutes of going through the system, I felt I could easily navigate it and accomplish my tasks at hand.
Read Jeffrey Serra's full review
June 21, 2021
Randi Feldman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use RFPIO for RFPs and for security assessments. Our users are sales and IT.
  • Great collaborative tool
  • Great way to access information easily
  • Easy to learn
  • Importing complicated Excel and Word can be very time consuming
  • Sometimes after exporting it takes time to clean up documents
Very good to look up information and to also input new questions and answers. As stated before it is sometimes easier to work outside of RFPIO depending on the complexity of how the project is designed. It is a great collaborative tool when we need multiple people to work on various questions in RFPs.
The support has been awesome from our sales rep to the technical support people. They are quick about getting back to us when we need them in a crunch. Also have had some great suggestions on new ideas.
Read Randi Feldman's full review
May 28, 2021
Our entire US sales organization uses RFPIO to help us complete RFPs. It had robust search functionality to empower the users to find the right answer to standard RFP questions, curated and maintained by our internal RFP team. (It may be used internationally, as well, but I don't have that visibility).
  • Capable, accurate search functionality.
  • Ease of maintaining content (for administrators).
  • Ease of reporting content and/or making suggestions (for end users).
  • For questions that contain generalized words, the ability to pinpoint better responses with AI.
  • As an end user, I always start with the Answers tab. It would be nice for RFPIO to open on the Answers tab, because I always go there first (learn my preferences).
  • It would be nice to have guided paths the first time I open after new enhancements have been added.
For my role as an end user who searches RFPIO for RFP response content, the most critical factor of an RFP tool is the ease of search and the accuracy of results. From this lens, RFPIO is an excellent tool. It yields results for the question I'm seeking to ask more often than not. Considering that sometimes RFP questions can be written quite vaguely, I consider it impressive that RFPIO more often than not brings me accurate, relevant results on the first try.
I have no issue with RFPIO support, but I've also never had to contact RFPIO support.
May 28, 2021
RFPIO has been very useful for our Global Presales Organization because it can help centralize answers for a high number of RFP requirements coming from different types of customer mainly from Public Sector. Usually RFx processes are very critical in time and RFPIO has helped us to reduce response time for our Solutions Engineers.
  • Create predefined templates by products.
  • Answer Library.
  • Organize and follow up RFP Projects.
  • Sometimes previewing files take long time to display.
RFPIO is well suited for software companies with multiple products requires to address multiple technical capabilities with customer inquiries. RFPIO reduces dramatically response times for users that need to respond not less than 50 different requirements. RFP for Public Sector is our principal scenario where RFPIO helped to find correct answers in a timely manner.
RFPIO has great online support in the same user interface that can help you to resolve minor issues and concerns about how to use any feature.
November 22, 2019
Carah Counts | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use RFPIO to manage our RFP questionnaire responses. We have a large, geographically dispersed sales organization with centralized support. Additionally, we have several Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to assist in responses.

Initially, we import each questionnaire from excel, word, or PDF. From there, our RFP team answers each question and/or submits to a SME for further assistance. As sections are ready to be reviewed, they are assigned to the sales person for the account. Once everything is approved, it is exported from the system and formatted for submission to the prospective client.

RFPIO has reduced the time from RFP request to response significantly. It has also helped us to better engage our sales team and SMEs in the RFP process. Overall, we are extremely happy with our decision to purchase RFPIO.
  • Import/export - the configurations during import and export are invaluable. This saves us so much time during export with the amount of things we have pre-formatted. Additionally, this tool can handle export into native formats OR customized templates for Word, Excel, and PDF. This means we can export into Excel from outside tools, as well as utilize client/broker formats when needed - without minimal copy/paste (RFP friends... can I get an amen??)
  • Auto-response - once a questionnaire is uploaded, the system can auto-respond based on past responses. It gets smarter over time as more responses are in the system. We find this picks up 25-40% on the low end and 90% on the high end (especially when we are responding to the same broker or consultant who has their preferred template)
  • Keyword Field Mapping - the system allows you to map fields into your export template as well as your responses. The system auto maps these when exporting. We use this feature a lot to map salesperson info (custom fields for the stuff we want on the cover sheet/letter), client name, client nickname (the company, the client, the City, the County, etc.). This makes it easy to have customized responses without extra effort on our side.
  • Guest Question Authors - the system allows you to send single questions to guest users easily so that they can answer via a web browser on a computer or laptop without signing in. I also particularly like that I can track it as a comment which helps me go back later and find my open items.
  • Answer library creates unique records for each Q&A for each RFP. This means if you use an auto-generated answer from an exact matching RFP you end up with two records. This creates some unnecessary admin time on the back-end to merge duplicates. And during high-volume RFP seasons this work likely just isn't getting done.
  • Salesforce integrations only available for SF Enterprise users, which wasn't made clear during initial sign-up so we had to get a refund after the fact.
  • No custom roles settings which would be extremely helpful for our team, as a sales user doesn't need to see the same things as an RFP team user or a SME.
RFPIO has helped us take our RFP response process to the next level. Our first level of RFP management was a searchable Google doc, then we migrated to an online RFP response tool. After three great years, we inevitably outgrew that tool and migrated to RFPIO. It has really been a game-changer for us. I would say RFPIO is appropriate for anyone who writes or reviews RFP responses or security questionnaires.
The team at RFPIO is extremely responsive. If I email our account manager or report a bug, I usually hear back within two hours. Additionally, they are quick to make software adjustments based on customer requests and needs. We had a really complicated Excel sheet that their team ended up having to upload for me because of the amount of manual work I was doing. Based on that, they updated the software within two release cycles to make the process more automated, so that future Excel uploads would be more streamlined. I have also had several suggestions implemented rather quickly, and they don't hesitate to reach out for clarification when needed.
Read Carah Counts's full review

Proposal branding (5)
Proposal templates (6)
Proposal content library updates (8)
Guided proposal creation (5)
Searchable proposal database (8)
9.2
RFP management & response (8)
9.5
Proposal collaboration & approval (7)
10.0
User permissions/proposal editing controls (7)
9.4
Sales proposal workflow (5)
Proposal automation user interface (7)
9.7
Proposal distribution (6)
9.8
Interactive proposals (4)
9.7
Proposal content tracking (6)
9.5

What is RFPIO?

RFPIO is an RFP response management solution, aiming to simplify responses to RFPs, RFIs, and Security Questionnaires. As an AI-enabled RFP software, RFPIO boasts more than 150,000 users to share knowledge, collaborate, and digitally transform their response process.

The vendor states RFPIO customers are able to:
  • Improve efficiency by an average of 40%
  • Submit more proposals (and win more deals)
  • Centralize answers in one place
  • Gain insight with built-in business analytics
  • Collaborate with unlimited team members, at no extra cost