Overall Satisfaction with JobDiva
[JobDiva is] being used in the whole firm - all departments. It assists us in recruiting and sourcing from several sources, creating an overview of our open jobs as well as management and organization of our existing resume inventory. It applies AI to the recruiting process along with easy access to past roles and older job seekers which can often time be very important.
- Mass email
- Mapping of skills based on a single keyword
- Hyperlinking that allows easy navigation
- Harvesting from different sources
- Auto adding zip code based on city
- Field for conversion salary for contract to hire roles
- A way to turn off mappings and just have your actual search word show
- Increase in placements
- Less spend on views on jobboards
- Wider exposure through auto post and emerges
I'm always happy with their response time - some of the people that are Senior on the support time has been there from when I started using the tool in 2006 and I have dealt with them for years. They a highly technical folks and always do their best to assist and solve issues fast.
Do you think JobDiva delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with JobDiva's feature set?
Did JobDiva live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of JobDiva go as expected?
Would you buy JobDiva again?
JobDiva is excellent for larger organizations but use has to be consistent - it is only as good as the user makes it. If you are not entering, following up and updating you will end up wasting resources. It requires attention to harvesting and putting roles that are covered on hold or taking off harvest. For entry level recruiters it can some times put them at a disadvantage since it is so advances in its AI that they dont know how to recruit without it.