Jobscience- Yay and Nay
April 25, 2019

Jobscience- Yay and Nay

Elizabeth Rodriguez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Jobscience

It is used as our primary software for our database of candidates and clients. It is used company-wide. It allows us to have a centralized location where we all can access all of the same information.
  • It is really helpful as a database. It is easy to navigate through to find information for contacts/candidates.
  • The 'List View' feature is one of my favorites. You can use this and customize it to your needs.
  • The applicant tracking system aspect of it is a great tool. You are able to monitor where each applicant is in the application/submittal/hiring process.
  • The activity tracking would be great if it included live updates. Currently, the updates are delayed by a couple of hours.
  • The task/to-do list/calendar feature needs improvement. More ways to sort and filter the pending tasks would be helpful.
  • It lacks the ability to run more reports.
  • It is convenient because I can see nationwide activity logged in the database from other locations in real time.
  • It's not a negative impact, just isn't as lead-generation or easy to use for candidate pool search as I would like.
It's a basic database. If you just need somewhere to house company or candidate information, it's great. If you need something who has more features- good set up for sales planning, marketing- it's not the best resource. The add-ins/integrations that are offered with it such as "Daxtra" or "Insightview" drastically improve the product's services.
Oracle PeopleSoft HCM, Fieldglass VMS, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LinkedIn Talent, D&B Hoovers (formerly Avention)
I think it is best used as a database. I would like if the calendar function could work more like a task/to-do list. The external database that it is connected to also doesn't integrate as well [such as job boards].

Bullhorn Jobscience (discontinued) Feature Ratings