Overall Satisfaction with Journyx
Our organization uses Journyx throughout the entire organization. Although web-based, Journyx is a great time sheet tool that is easy for all employees to use. Searching for jobs by keyword is easy for all employees. It solves the problem of not having paper time sheets for employees and allows access through any internet connection, making late time sheets a thing of the past.
- Keyword Searching
- Web based application
- Expense management
- Professional Services Automation
- The "exporting printable time sheets" is VERY slow to respond
- No offline support
- Dropdown menus sometimes don't work
- The ability to accurately manage time sheets.
- Saves labor hours by being able to search for jobs and not having to contact other people in the company for the correct job numbers.
- Password support could be better, a lot of time is spent contacting support line for expired passwords.
This would be good for a small company who does not want to build their own time submission system. The interface is fairly dated, but we are quite familiar with it, so that is not really a negative for our company. The primary feature we struggle with most is the inability to allow line-item rejection of time entries.
Users cannot update their own time sheet if mistakes are made or things change after submitting. The time sheet must be rejected by the reviewer before the user can update the time sheet. It would be much better for the user to be able to update the time sheet and resubmit, barring approval, instead of the upfront action of the reviewer rejecting the time sheet.