Overall Satisfaction with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
We are using the software to train our employees in what and what not to do in regards to their City emails.
- The KnowBe4 security awareness training helps to bring awareness to cyber security and how important it is.
- The KnowBe4 training points out that cyber security incorporates all employees that use a computer and have email.
- The KnowBe4 training helps to expose what exactly you know about cyber security and what you don't.
- Some participants had difficulties in logging back in.
- Some participants had trouble going back into the program when they didn't get a chance to finish and had to come back to it.
- Some participants didn't understand the questions on the test, it was too technical for them.
- KnowBe4 training helped to prove our case with the administration when dealing with computer problems.
- The training proved instrumental in solving repeated issues with some of our users.
- KnowBe4 training encouraged our users to talk amongst themselves. It was refreshing to hear our users discussing the training.
Do you think KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training's feature set?
Did KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training go as expected?
Would you buy KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training again?
The training has heightened the awareness of our users and helped them determine what plan of action to use when a questionable email enters their mailbox. The content has also helped us in the IT Department sharpen our skills in maintaining cyber security for our city and its employees.
The KnowBe4 training helped to generate calls into the IT Department. Our users actually thought about what they were reading instead of just clicking on the content of their email. They checked with us to see if the email was an attack or if they were legitimate. The training also helped to educate our users better than an email sent by us.