KnowBe4 does it for me
Training Access Level III (Diamond)
- Kevin Mitnick Security Awareness Training
- KnowBe4 Cybersecurity Awareness Posters
- KnowBe4 Training Modules (e.g. Common Threats, Creating Strong Passwords, GDPR, etc.)
- KnowBe4 Training Micro-modules (e.g. Captain Awareness, Credit Card Security, etc.)
- Popcorn Training
Overall Satisfaction with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
we use KnowBe4 in order to ensure that we have a high level of Cyber Awareness amongst different layers of staff in the organization. We use it to manage all Cyber training as well as internal training as well as testing of the effectiveness of the training modules over time. We use it for phishing simulations and policy acceptance recording.
- The content is relevant, contectual and easy to understand
- The setting up and managing of a cyber training and evaluation program is dead easy
- it is wasy to deloy to different groups for focussed training.
- the setting up of notifications to managers and admins could be made a little easier
- some content is very US orientated and not massively relevant to non US companies
- massively improved the awareness posture of our ogranisation
- allows us to measure the improvement over time.
Do you think KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training's feature set?
Did KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training go as expected?
Would you buy KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training again?
we use smart groups as well as domain-specific groups to target training with focussed content.
I use the completeness metrics to manage the adherence to the company training policies and the assessment metrics to measure it over time.
it is well suited to any organization with a small training budget. Very easy to roll out irrespective of the size of the company. it is difficult to not see it fit in an organization. The management facilities are great, but there is an inability to work across multiple brands in the organization from a phishing perspective.