KnowBe4 works great for me!
June 11, 2022

KnowBe4 works great for me!

Scott Pearce | TrustRadius Reviewer

Software Version

Training Access Level II (Silver & Gold)

Modules Used

• Kevin Mitnick Security Awareness Training
  • KnowBe4 Cybersecurity Awareness Posters
  • KnowBe4 Training Modules (e.g. Common Threats, Creating Strong Passwords, GDPR, etc.)
  • KnowBe4 Training Micro-modules (e.g. Captain Awareness, Credit Card Security, etc.)

Overall Satisfaction with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training

All our end users get scheduled for training at least quarterly. In addition, I always have at least one Phishing campaign running. We have to be compliant with HIPAA, so cybersecurity awareness training is a requirement.
  • There are serious training classes (Kevin Mitnick) and fun classes (Captain Awareness)
  • There are tests, but they are not so difficult that users avoid the training.
  • The Phishing campaigns keep users on their toes.
  • Reporting on progress and outcomes helps prove compliance.
  • Their success managers are very helpful to keep you on task and help you use the product.
  • Drop Roger Grimes. He is boring and constantly tells you how great he is.
  • Provide a better way to display what classes have already been used when selecting new training campaigns.
  • We have not had a ransomware incident!
  • Peace of mind knowing that the probability of an end-user 'clicking' on a malicious link is significantly reduced.
  • Helps us pass compliance requirements, so we can continue to grow the business.

Do you think KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training's feature set?

Did KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training go as expected?

Would you buy KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training again?

It helps keep the training relevant and therefore end users are more likely to want to complete the training. Plus as the cybersecurity landscape keeps changing, end users are kept up to date on the latest issues.
I import my users from my email list and add them to the appropriate groups, easy and quick. Deletions are just a click. All is accessed from the handy dashboard.
The % completion of a campaign and who has clicked on a fake Phishing link. This allows me to follow up directly with the end users who need help or more training.
I have end users that range from factory workers to C-level. They all enjoy taking the classes. They constantly come to me to tell me stories of how it has helped them at home as well as at work.

KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training Feature Ratings