Overall Satisfaction with LastPass for Business
As the team has grown, the worry was always how do we share and allow access to the business-related account with new members and then restrict or revoke access to those that no longer work to leave ourselves vulnerable? LastPass makes those fears, concerns and anxiety all disappear. In essence, this tool has saved us time and provides peace of mind and confidence online with all our online accounts.
- Share passwords: One of the key features for the business was being able to securely share our password or provide access into particular business accounts for our team members.
- Autofill: Something I didn't personally feel I needed till you're online purchasing multiple times a week. This feature allows you to auto-fill those details with a click of a button and saves you time.
- Generate Passwords: We are ultimately overwhelmed with the number of passwords we have, and it's made even worse when that 90-day comes, and you have to think of a new password that you have to remember. This feature allows you to create unique and strong passwords and generate ones when you're all out of new password suggestions.
- Improvements to the Vault access via desktop: It always seems to take me through to the score centre, and then still the frustration sits when you can't get out of that screen. LastPass needs to provide simple and straight-forward pathways to access the Vault on the desktop when a user wants and needs the access.
- A faster way to share access to accounts with others on the move: The mobile version of LastPass could be improved in making it easier and faster in sharing account details and access with others in your team.
- Manually entering payment card details: I dislike having to manually enter card details via mobile. How great would it be for LastPass to have a camera feature that allows you to take a photo of your card and then it populates the information scanned. You could then edit anything that needs it but ultimately it saves you time.
- Saves a lot of time when onboarding new staff and having to provide them with access to our login information for particular accounts.
- Password security, knowing that as a business we can change passwords at a drop of a hat without impacting the who company.
- That we can have access to LastPass on multiple devices on the go
One of the many reasons I recommended LastPass to the organisation I work for as a consultant is the scalability, especially over the last 12-months of COVID. Bring new people onboard a business. Knowing that you can ultimately provide access to particular accounts with the peace of mind knowing that high-security details do not have to be shared provide that ultimate peace of mind.
Do you think LastPass for Business delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LastPass for Business's feature set?
Did LastPass for Business live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LastPass for Business go as expected?
Would you buy LastPass for Business again?