Overall Satisfaction with Lattice
We implemented Lattice about a year ago and we are happy that it addresses a lot of issues we had to deal with before the implementation. We use Lattice across all departments which helps us collaborate and share goals between different teams. For example, I am on the finance team and I need to work with engineers on a capitalized software costs project. Before Lattice it was very hard for us to set goals and track progress as we used spreadsheets and numerous documents in different locations. Lattice allowed us to collaborate more efficiently across the teams in one place.
- Lattice does a great job of consolidating goal setting and tracking, sharing progress with other team members and presenting results and outcomes.
- Lattice connects everyone's goals to the team members' performance management all in one place.
- Lattice definitely improves collaboration between teams and makes workflow more efficient.
- Lattice interface could be more user-friendly. We required an extensive training on how to use different features.
- Lattice needs to implement more integrations with different HR systems. Currently there is no integration with the system we use.
- Lattice needs to work on creating more robust reporting features to allow gain more insight into goal achievements.
- Performance management.
- Goal setting and tracking.
- Ability to utilize Lattice for projects involving multiple teams located across the globe.
- Improved employee performance.
- Process of setting and tracking goals became more transparent.
- More visibility into how personal goals relate to overall company goals.
Compared to Zenefits that we used in the past Lattice is more powerful as it allows to link performance management to setting and achieving goals all in one place. Lattice is much easier and more comprehensive to use especially in a multi-team project setting as it allows to have a wider picture of what caused the individual to under or over perform because you can gain an insight into the overall performance of the team.
Do you think Lattice delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lattice's feature set?
Did Lattice live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Lattice go as expected?
Would you buy Lattice again?
Lattice is great when it comes to goal setting and achievement in a larger company especially when working on a multi-team project which makes the workflow more efficient. Overall, Lattice is great for our company of 160 employees but I think it would be less useful to implement Lattice for a company smaller than 50 employees. We definitely enjoy using Lattice performance management feature which, in my opinion, is definitely useful in a company of any size.