Always a winner!
May 14, 2021
Always a winner!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Lead411
Originally used as a great source to find clients to market our services to, but has become even more valuable as a resource in finding Talent we can add to our teams.
- Detailed information on companies within the industries we service
- Extensive list of virtually every current & previous employee of a given company
- Consistently verified & updated contact information on those employees
- The link to Linkedin profiles might lose functionality on occasion
- There really aren't any cons from my experience
- It pays for itself every day we use it.
- Significantly increased our client base.
- Has become a phenomenal source for finding Talent.
We've also used RocketReach. All of the others we have tried appear to only provide information that I can easily get from my own Linkedin account, making them a waste of our time & money. We have always come back to Lead411. The breadth & depth of information they provide is unparalleled.
Do you think Lead411 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lead411's feature set?
Did Lead411 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Lead411 go as expected?
Would you buy Lead411 again?
It is well suited for all of our needs. We can target specific companies within specific industries & find everything we need. It is key in finding the Executive level people we need to build relationships with.
Lead411 Feature Ratings
Evaluating Lead411 and Competitors
Yes - RocketReach. It became obvious, early in the process of using this source, that they simply copy people's Linkedin profiles for their lists. I am looking to also find people who might not have a linkedin profile or if they do, it isn't a public profile. We get that with Lead411.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Prior Experience with the Product
The overall product features & the level of detailed, verified information that Lead411 provides.
We should have stuck with Lead411 & never switched to RocketReach in the first place.