Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Industry information (43)9.797%
- Advanced search (42)9.797%
- Company information (43)9.393%
- Contact information (43)9.191%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Lead411, and make your voice heard!
Enterprise per Year
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
- Supported: Advanced search
- Supported: Web browser extension
- Supported: Identification of new leads
- Supported: List quality
- Supported: Email contacts
- Supported: Direct dial contacts
- Supported: List upload/download
- Supported: Ideal customer targeting
- Supported: LinkedIn integration
- Supported: Load time/data access
- Supported: Contact information
- Supported: Company information
- Supported: Industry information
- Supported: Lead qualification process
- Supported: Smart lists and recommendations
- Supported: Salesforce integration
- Supported: Company/business profiles
- Supported: News updates
- Supported: Prospect tracking/following
- Supported: Alerts and reminders
- Supported: Automatic data refresh
- Supported: Filters and segmentation
- Supported: Notes
- Supported: Salesforce opportunity creation
- Supported: Ability to append contact, lead, and account level data
- Supported: Automated initial emails
- Supported: Sales email templates
- Supported: Engagement tracking
- Supported: Gmail integration
- Supported: Marketing automation integration
- Supported: Buyer Intent Data powered by Bombora
- Zoho CRM
- Capsule CRM
- Nutshell CRM
- Salesforce Essentials
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Agile CRM
- Less Annoying CRM
- Oracle CRM
- KickFire LIVE Leads UNPUBLISHED
- Sugar Sell (SugarCRM)
- Zendesk Sell (formerly Base)
- MS Dynamics
- Pipeline Deals
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||30%|
Data Axle Genie
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Demandbase Sales Intelligence Cloud
LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail
- Detailed information on companies within the industries we service
- Extensive list of virtually every current & previous employee of a given company
- Consistently verified & updated contact information on those employees
- The link to Linkedin profiles might lose functionality on occasion
- There really aren't any cons from my experience
- Lead contact information accuracy.
- Multiple forms of contact for most if not all leads.
- Cell phone numbers!!!!! <<
- It's taking me too long to try to figure out what I don't like
As a smaller company Lead411 definitely assist us in competing with the bigger companies in our industry. Emails, direct dials are often available and this is huge for us.
- Providing email addresses
- Online support is thorough
- Very cost effective
- User friendly
- With the Enterprise version I can import leads directly into my CRM
- As with all lead programs, sometimes contacts have left
- It might take a few tries if you want to speak to someone by phone
- Provides titles
- Has phone numbers
- Daily newsletter
- More technical service for the $99 option.
- More cell numbers.
- Good at located correct email addresses.
- News alerts helpful in finding companies to contact.
- Triggers great for automated prospecting.
- I can think of none.
- Lead generation
- C-Suite partnerships
- Easy to use
- Integration with Gmail
- Excellent Follow Up
- Provided Us With Marketing Ideas
- Very Generous Trial Period
- I did not have enough time to use the 50 free emails they offered me.
- Provides the most accurate information on contacts
- Very user friendly
- Lead411 is an enabler
- Pricing is very reasonable, but discounts would be nice
- Data accuracy is very important and it has to be up to date
- Good pricing packages
- Verified contact details
- Vast database
- UI and UX
- Export could be faster
- Gives me access to customers direct phone numbers.
- Access to customer emails is helpful for prospecting.
- Ability to search customers easier.
- Cell phone numbers
- Data accuracy
- UI would need to be upgraded.
- More granular filtering such as AND/OR/NOT.
- UX could be improved as well.
- Contact information is typically accurate.
- The connection to LinkedIn profiles is helpful.
- Exporting data is a breeze.
- Sometimes searches don't pull any data.
- Advanced search allows us to search domains in bulk & filter to get only the relevant data types.
- Has unique filters like find users who use a certain technology.
- Has a small percentage of outdated leads.
- Search results are rather wide compared to the filter condition and can require manual lead selection.
- Accurate emails
- Accurate phone numbers
- Easy Downloadable contacts
- Easy import to Zoho CRM
- More total contacts
- LinkedIn profile links let me quickly see more about contacts and determine if I should reach out to them.
- HubSpot integration makes it easy to get the right contacts onto my list for outreach.
- Email address verification is as good as I've found.
- Filters by level, department, industry, revenue, and verified email get me to the right contacts quickly.
- I do get a few emails that HubSpot says "bounced globally" which means I wasted an export. I think it's under 5%, so it's not a major issue.
- The UI is adequate, but not fun to use. Others with better UIs had less or less accurate data though.
- Provides more unlocks in trial than competitors
- User friendly
- Easily view contact details with single click.
- Chrome extension also available.
- We can get headquarter's number, email and contact details.
- Some contacts are missing as we don't find in any tool
- Connect with CRM option
- Sometimes it automatically logs out of the tool, need to resolve this issue
- Amazing for small business people
- We don't have hide option to hide the 411 logo on screen
- Apart from that this is great tool
- Easy search function.
- Some verified contacts.
- A good number of industries are covered.
- Use SAIC Codes for industries.
- Need more verified contacts.
- Need dates as to when contacts were verified as some are proving very outdated.
- Unused monthly credits should roll over.
- Accurate DD phone, not HQ
- Good emails
- Quick updates for job transitioners
- No product I've used has everyone, or 100% accuracy.
- Only GOOGLE knows EVERYTHING
- Successful email obtains
- Address and email obtains
- Finding companies hiring
- Finding emails
- Perhaps more information.
- Easier way to organize it in a spread sheet so we don't have to.
- Better looking IU.
- information is accurately the majority of the time.
- the platform is easy to use.
- Once you unlock contacts, it would be nice if they are removed from the search section. This sometimes leaves you trying to scroll for some time before you see new contacts.
- It would be helpful to have a do not include filter in the advance searches. Sometimes the searches are so broad it makes it time consuming to look through each contact.
- Market intelligence gathering
- Providing accurate contact information
- Organization chart analysis
- Ease of saving searches
- Lead accuracy is superb
- Has filter option to get verifies emails.
- Has the option of extracting direct and Mobile phone numbers which most Lead generation tool doesn't have
- comes with 7 days free trial and has more options to get more free contacts.
- Trial days could be extended to 14 days as we do not make use of the weekends.
- Could have the option of filtering people who left the job (Although very less inaccuracy)
- Could have the mass emailing feature though not necessary.
- Nothing else to say on the Cons side
- Reliable contact info
- Its not always accurate.