Lead411 a Great Value

Company information (43)

Contact information (43)

Basic

$75

200 Exports a Month, (price based on yearly subscription) $99 on a month-to-month subscription

Pro

$150

450 Exports a Month, (price based on yearly subscription) $199 on a month-to-month subscription

Enterprise per Year

Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification

9.2

Sales Intelligence Email Features

What is Lead411?

Lead411 offers a B2B Lead Intelligence software platform that provides corporate and contact context to sales and marketing teams in order to increase their lead identification and conversion rates. The vendor states Lead411’s verified list development technology can provide marketing programs with high quality target lists that are more accurate and reliable than those acquired by traditional methods. According to the vendor, with Lead411 customers get accurate contact information and a well-rounded view of their prospect’s business so they can identify the best opportunity to pitch and close deals.

Lead411 Features

• Supported: Automatic data refresh
  • Supported: Filters and segmentation
  • Supported: Notes
  • Supported: Salesforce opportunity creation
  • Supported: Ability to append contact, lead, and account level data

Sales Intelligence Email Features Features

• Supported: Automated initial emails
  • Supported: Sales email templates
  • Supported: Engagement tracking
  • Supported: Gmail integration
  • Supported: Marketing automation integration

Lead411 Screenshots

Google Chrome Extension available to find prospect data as you research and browse for prospectsFind prospects by sales triggers, including new hires, promotions, hiring plans, funding, new locations, executive changes, and moreAdvanced search and flexible search criteriaPricing and what is includedReach Email/SMS Automation Engagement - Add the ability to reach out to prospects directly from the Lead411 platform.  Set-up automated email/SMS cadences and respond to your prospects that are qualified and interested.

Lead411 Video

Lead411 Technical Details

Supported LanguagesEnglish

Alternatives

What is Lead411?

Lead411 is a sales intelligence solution that provides provides news-driven sales leads, IT intelligence and unlimited company contacts within a simple UI. Key differentiators are unlimited downloads, fresh daily leads based on territory, and a no commitment monthly offer.

What is Lead411's best feature?

Reviewers rate Advanced search and Identification of new leads and Industry information highest, with a score of 9.7.

Who uses Lead411?

The most common users of Lead411 are from Small Businesses and the Information Technology & Services industry.

We are using Lead411 to procure intel on potential clients. It had helped us to be more targeted (based employee size and revenue ); in addition, it provides great insight to contact names and responsibilities.

As a smaller company Lead411 definitely assist us in competing with the bigger companies in our industry. Emails, direct dials are often available and this is huge for us.
  • Providing email addresses
  • Online support is thorough
  • Very cost effective
  • User friendly
  • With the Enterprise version I can import leads directly into my CRM
  • As with all lead programs, sometimes contacts have left
  • It might take a few tries if you want to speak to someone by phone
It is well suited for reaching prospects across a vast array of industries; lead generation, planning for meetings (let's me know who might be attending from the client side and allows me to view their LinkedIn account ahead of time. I wouldn't use it for B2C sales or inexperienced sales support people. One still needs to determine which contacts to download.
Raymond Beken | TrustRadius Reviewer
Lead411 has been instrumental in helping our small organization market on a large scale. I am able to reach verified emails and phone numbers very efficiently. Lead411 has reduced the number of bounced emails and errant phone calls, saving valuable time. I would recommend it to anyone trying to do the same.
  • Accurate emails
  • Accurate phone numbers
  • Easy Downloadable contacts
  • Easy import to Zoho CRM
  • More total contacts
[Lead411 is well suited for] lead generation where the phone numbers are verified and the email addresses are verified, I find them to have a high rate of accuracy. The ability to filter to the verified information is very user friendly. I do wish the number of verified emails and phone numbers were higher.
[Lead411 is] used primarily for outbound lead development. Helps me get to the decision maker quick and efficiently without having to shuffle through auto attendants or gatekeepers. By providing their info it saves me time, so that I can hit more contacts and ensure the contacts I'm hitting are the ones that will win me business.
  • Provides lists of companies in the news
  • Granular list generation
  • Well researched information
  • Data is occasionally, though rarely, outdated
From a cost perspective you really can't go wrong with Lead411. As compared to its competitors such as ZoomInfo, which has an entry cost of $5000 per year, Lead411 provides just as good of information that allows you to develop a strong pipeline without needing a major marketing budget to do so.
Patrice Harlan | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've been in Sales, Marketing, and Business Development for 20 years now. I came across Lead411 about three years ago working for a digital marketing firm and I was ultra impressed with the results. I would tell the CEO "Lead411 has private investigators working for them" and we would all laugh. I would say that because of all the detailed information on each company and each lead. When I would speak to my prospects they would be so impressed with the fact that I was able to get them on the phone and would say things like "Nobody is ever able to get me on the phone. I'm impressed! Come work for me". Moving forward I consistently recommend Lead411 to new employers because it's better and more affordable than ZoomInfo. I'm certain I'm their #1 fan.
  • Lead contact information accuracy.
  • Multiple forms of contact for most if not all leads.
  • Cell phone numbers!!!!! <<
  • It's taking me too long to try to figure out what I don't like
Most lead generation services don't provide cell phone numbers like Lead411 does. Being able to call a CEO's cell phone changed my income bracket to say the very least. During the pandemic nobody was in the office and cell phones became the norm and thanks to Lead411 I was one step ahead of the game with access to accurate cell phone numbers before the pandemic.
Lead411 helps me find titles, emails, phone numbers within an organization plus a daily newsletter, which is exactly what I need. I've tried other lead generation tools and this is the best. The price is right for the information that is available.
  • Provides titles
  • Has phone numbers
  • Daily newsletter
  • More technical service for the $99 option.
  • More cell numbers.
It's very helpful finding the people I need to communicate with and communicates with Salesforce. Tough when no direct dials and cell numbers aren't available, especially now that there aren't any in-person conferences to collect business cards.
We are using Lead411 at our marketing department to gather leads and their contact information so we can run an email marketing campaign. Lead411 helps us in getting the relevant contact details who are under our target audience and I am very satisfied with their quality of contacts and their pricing plans.
  • Good pricing packages
  • Verified contact details
  • Vast database
  • UI and UX
  • Export could be faster
I really like Lead411 and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a platform to gather leads lists with their contact information and they have a huge database with people from all backgrounds.
Amanda Jorgensen | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a freelance conference producer, I am always trying to find new speakers to keep events and conferences fresh and exciting. So having a reliable yet inexpensive lead contact tool is needed.
  • Easy search function.
  • Some verified contacts.
  • A good number of industries are covered.
  • Use SAIC Codes for industries.
  • Need more verified contacts.
  • Need dates as to when contacts were verified as some are proving very outdated.
  • Unused monthly credits should roll over.
I've been finding that recently more and more of the verified emails are no good. I lose so many lead credits since they don't roll over; and my needs are not the same from one month to the next. The price is reasonable, but only if the data is good.
Immanuel Chiplin Sam S | TrustRadius Reviewer
I initially started with the trial of Lead411 to extract lead information for making calls and emails; sometimes even for Linkedin connection and liked it very much. Hence, I suggested it to my entire team and they all loved it very much. It is now used by the entire sales team. It solves all our data mining efforts.
  • Lead accuracy is superb
  • Has filter option to get verifies emails.
  • Has the option of extracting direct and Mobile phone numbers which most Lead generation tool doesn't have
  • comes with 7 days free trial and has more options to get more free contacts.
  • Trial days could be extended to 14 days as we do not make use of the weekends.
  • Could have the option of filtering people who left the job (Although very less inaccuracy)
  • Could have the mass emailing feature though not necessary.
  • Nothing else to say on the Cons side
Lead411 is the best alternate for ZoomInfo in terms of pricing and accuracy. It is well suited for all the Inside sales reps out there who struggle to get contacts. You can export the data with direct and mobile phone numbers along with the verified email addresses. I would highly recommend it to all the Sales and Business development executives.
Lead411 has great search criteria and often has the correct email address for the contact we are prospecting.
  • Easy to tailor a search
  • Positive results on the listed email address
  • Easy to export into CRM
  • Certain VP Level Contacts do not have an email address
  • All Companies included in the search should have website and phone number
  • More options on titles of people at an organization
Lead411 has a great search function (saving, creating searches) and filtering to get the targeted leads we are looking for. I have had a very high degree of success when an email address is listed of reaching the proper contact. This ability to filter to a level that narrows the search provides for greater efficiency when prospecting potential future customers.
I am using Lead411 to obtain email addresses to reach out to perspective customers. However, more important to me, with COVID19 and most people working remote my main reason is to obtain telephone numbers to follow up on the email.

It is tied into LinkedIn but also works well with HubSpot our CRM. Very easy to merge records, saving me on time to cut and paste.
  • Easily merges into HubSpot CRM.
  • Very easy to use and obtain information.
  • Very cost effective for the smaller companies to justify.
  • More accurate information over competitive services.
  • Customer and sales support excellent, very easy to do business.
  • Capability to provide updates - could be my learning curve.
Ease of use. Cost effective, customer & sales support is excellent.
They DO NOT try to take your money and run or limit your trial use like some do.
Ease of use to CRM.
Maxim Kostenko | TrustRadius Reviewer
Well, I'd like to thank these guys as their software works perfectly for me. I was able to find almost all the contacts I intended to find. The most beautiful thing about Lead411 is their customer support team. They've asked me to describe my needs at the first encounter and they replied that their software would most likely not fit my purposes (!). I was so delighted to find a company that is not trying to grab everyone by their wallet, but instead tries to speak honestly and consult instead of sell. <br>I was really impressed with the speed of answers by the support team online. They solve things really fast. I will certainly recommend the Lead411 to my business peers and to all those who read TrustRadius.
  • Honesty.
  • Consultancy.
  • Great customer support.
  • Lovely people!
  • I'd like to find more explanations on some functionalities of the software.
  • With my basic Plan I got only USA clients, although I was hoping to get European clients instead. That can be solved though by paying 30 USD in addition.
It does a great job of finding clients in specific fields. But before purchasing this software I would recommend to set up a meeting with their sales team as they would explain if your clients could be found with their software. Otherwise - it's a great tool.
Jeff Stevenson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Lead411 to locate specific people within our niche. The data is very accurate for us, so we come back exclusively to Lead411 again and again for information.
  • Good at located correct email addresses.
  • News alerts helpful in finding companies to contact.
  • Triggers great for automated prospecting.
  • I can think of none.
Finding difficult to locate job functions within organizations I want to contact.
Vlad Karukes | TrustRadius Reviewer
Lead411 leads are being used in the research and the reach-out campaigns. It's only used in the sales department for now.
  • Cell phone numbers
  • Data accuracy
  • Emails
  • UI would need to be upgraded.
  • More granular filtering such as AND/OR/NOT.
  • UX could be improved as well.
It's well suited for targeting director level and above at SMB, mid-market, and enterprise companies. We've only looked at leads from the US and Canada so I can't assess how representative my feedback is when it comes to other countries.
Doug Kline | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Lead411 to assist us in identifying the appropriate individuals to reach out to regarding our services. Whether it be by SIC code or an industry in general, Lead411 helps us target our focus. It also allows us to target individuals with email addresses in the system.
  • Contact information is typically accurate.
  • The connection to LinkedIn profiles is helpful.
  • Exporting data is a breeze.
  • Sometimes searches don't pull any data.
For specific prospecting in targeted verticals, Lead411 provides solid data and is very economical.
We use Lead411 in an automated sales funnel, integrated with Zoho CRM.
  • Advanced search allows us to search domains in bulk & filter to get only the relevant data types.
  • Has unique filters like find users who use a certain technology.
  • Has a small percentage of outdated leads.
  • Search results are rather wide compared to the filter condition and can require manual lead selection.
It's a great application for sales managers to update the lead assets at the bottom of the sales funnel.
April 26, 2021

Lead411 Review

Good, clean data. Often before ZoomInfo, especailly when a C-level executive has changed companies.
  • Accurate DD phone, not HQ
  • Good emails
  • Quick updates for job transitioners
  • No product I've used has everyone, or 100% accuracy.
  • Only GOOGLE knows EVERYTHING
Sales/Marketing Prospecting. Getting to the right person directly without 3 [gatekeepers].
Lead411 and their customer support are great. They are a great resource of information that has helped my recruiters find vital information and saved us time researching. As far as their customer support they respond quickly and are always willing to help.
  • Finding companies hiring
  • Finding emails
  • Perhaps more information.
  • Easier way to organize it in a spread sheet so we don't have to.
  • Better looking IU.
It's well suited to find candidates in a specific industry that has a specific job title. It also casts a wide web so there are plenty of contacts to choose from when looking for people in a specific business. I feel it is best suited for sales people and recruiters alike.
David Hughes | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Lead411 for market intelligence for the companies who have most recently received new funding and for the contact information for the leaders in these organizations. We export this information into our CRM which we use to distribute email marketing campaigns.
  • Market intelligence gathering
  • Providing accurate contact information
  • Organization chart analysis
  • Ease of saving searches
Lead411 is a great tool for any business development and sales organization to gather the most relevant and accurate data in the market.
May 14, 2021

Always a winner!

Originally used as a great source to find clients to market our services to, but has become even more valuable as a resource in finding Talent we can add to our teams.
  • Detailed information on companies within the industries we service
  • Extensive list of virtually every current & previous employee of a given company
  • Consistently verified & updated contact information on those employees
  • The link to Linkedin profiles might lose functionality on occasion
  • There really aren't any cons from my experience
It is well suited for all of our needs. We can target specific companies within specific industries & find everything we need. It is key in finding the Executive level people we need to build relationships with.
We're a startup [organization] doing initial outreach to particular titles across a range of industries. Lead411 has been an effective way for us to find the right people to connect with and get their email address so we can send a [one-on-one] message. It's the primary tool we use for identifying potential leads.
  • LinkedIn profile links let me quickly see more about contacts and determine if I should reach out to them.
  • HubSpot integration makes it easy to get the right contacts onto my list for outreach.
  • Email address verification is as good as I've found.
  • Filters by level, department, industry, revenue, and verified email get me to the right contacts quickly.
  • I do get a few emails that HubSpot says "bounced globally" which means I wasted an export. I think it's under 5%, so it's not a major issue.
  • The UI is adequate, but not fun to use. Others with better UIs had less or less accurate data though.
We don't need access to lists of thousands as we're doing personalized outreach to most contacts. Lead411 has helped us identify new contacts that fit the profiles we're trying to reach. It's also helped us get contact info for people we come across in the industry. We tested some others but found Lead411 was the best value for our use case. I would recommend a trial of Lead411 to anyone looking for lead/contact intelligence. I would also suggest that they get to know the interface a bit and focus on the data quality versus bells and whistles or beautiful UI.
Currently, everyone in our organization is using it. An amazing tool to find the contact information including number, email, and headquarter's number as well. For some contacts we are unable to find the numbers - if you do so you will be the no 1, great tool to find the decision-makers of an organization easily using LinkedIn extension
  • Easily view contact details with single click.
  • Chrome extension also available.
  • We can get headquarter's number, email and contact details.
  • Some contacts are missing as we don't find in any tool
  • Connect with CRM option
- Finding the headquarter's number, emails, contact number of a person is very easy here
- Sometimes it automatically logs out of the tool, need to resolve this issue
- Amazing for small business people
- We don't have hide option to hide the 411 logo on screen
- Apart from that this is great tool
Lead411 is an accurate database for C-Suite contacts. I highly recommend it. It is easy to use and efficient. It makes good business sense, unlike many expensive databases. We tried more expensive products and they just did not produce as many or as accurate results. I highly recommend Lead411 for lead gen, C-Suite partnerships and sales.
  • Lead generation
  • C-Suite partnerships
  • Integration with Gmail
For quick and accurate C-Suite contact information.
Lead411 helps us target and communicate to potential clients. We use it primarily in the marketing department to target companies for leads.
  • Excellent Follow Up
  • Provided Us With Marketing Ideas
  • Very Generous Trial Period
  • I did not have enough time to use the 50 free emails they offered me.
[Lead411] is [an] excellent way to get in touch with someone without violating their privacy and making several unwanted phone calls. The contact can respond to our email when it is convenient for the.
Lead411 has been a great source of information for businesses that need to realize their success by being able to reach out and contribute to other organizations that also wants to grow their business. Living for others is the key, and helping each other means mutual growth and Lead411 is a bridge.
  • Provides the most accurate information on contacts
  • Very user friendly
  • Lead411 is an enabler
  • Pricing is very reasonable, but discounts would be nice
  • Data accuracy is very important and it has to be up to date
It is a great information tool. It will give an overview and details of a company, then it allows you to search more specifically for the department you're targeting! Great help. Our other staff member is using Lead411 to pull large lists and he has the ability to put them into Salesforce pretty easily.
This is being used to help find prospective businesses, and the ability to search by multiple sectors has given us the ability to dial in our searches.
  • Gives me access to customers direct phone numbers.
  • Access to customer emails is helpful for prospecting.
  • Ability to search customers easier.
It provides access to various tools for seeking new business and opportunities for a company looking to expand. Finding what you're looking for can be difficult at times.