Overall Satisfaction with Leapsome
Leapsome has been introduced in our organization throughout all verticals and departments. This software has helped us in performance management across all positions in our organization. The user interface of this application is super amazing. In my past 11 years of experience, I have used a lot of software but they tend to have a complicated interface and sometimes various sub functions which eventually suppressed the performance management tool. However, I see this tool focus on performance management in a special manner. The summary and the graphical representation of the ranking are good to see on the main page. This gives simple yet effective information on the very first view. I recommend this for use in case the primary use is for performance management and requirement is a simple tool.
- Performance management
- Simple interface
- Key KPI at the home page
- I believe this tool can also hold the rewards and recognition function as well which can help in managing it along with performance management
- This tool should also have an option to record 1:1 discussions and earlier reviews along with the yearly performance management
- Remuneration details are although an HR function and should be within the company’s restricted information however the yearly bonus and increment details can also be sent across this tool and that will be recorded accordingly. Just a thought for HR database. Not sure about the restrictions
- Performance management
- Synchronised with the company’s database
- It has created a database to hold the performance reviews which is great
- Prepare KPI and reports on people performances
- Bring organization together on a standard tool
I didn’t select over workday since this was used in the previous organization. The major difference is that workday provides multiple functions which leapsome currently doesn’t have or have it and I am not aware of it may be. However, I still recommend Leapsome over workday since its simple interface is effective to users. It is a user friendly tool that can still produce multiple KPI and reports which are required for people management
Do you think Leapsome delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Leapsome's feature set?
Did Leapsome live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Leapsome go as expected?
Would you buy Leapsome again?
It will be an apt tool where only performance management is the requirement of the company in case there is no such tool in place. Like for a startup where the tool is yet to implement, this can help in managing the performance management with ease and a simple interface. Within a large organization where the requirements are beyond performance management, this tool will fall short