Overall Satisfaction with LinkedIn Jobs
I use it to help find the best candidates and to hear the back stories of those in transition.
- It shows the human side of recruiting and allows the recruiter to stay in touch with the candidate rather than leave them hanging.
- It allows for the candidate to really tell their story through referrals.
- It allows you to see where you rank and cuts through a lot of red tape.
- It can be better in allowing the team you will work with [to] give more of a background to the environment you are heading into.
- A better setup for employers to give a timetable of when they will do interviews.
- More referral possibilities and use of recommendations.
- Better candidates.
- More quality candidates.
- Knowing your employer better.
- It has slowed with the price point being kind of of high versus other posting places.
It allows for you to paint out in detail what you are looking for and if that person will be a fit.
They understand the process and will not just do it and take your money. It can be done immediately without waiting. The questions can be answered quickly through Twitter with ease and leads to a personal relation before the ad is placed. It is not a chore, but a joy to do.
Do you think LinkedIn Jobs delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LinkedIn Jobs's feature set?
Did LinkedIn Jobs live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LinkedIn Jobs go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy LinkedIn Jobs again?
It is well suited in putting in what you are looking for, and also in expanding the board of quality candidates. It could be better in reaching out [and] describing the environment where you will be working [as well as] offering those beyond L.I.O.N. to be able to contact about said company.
Using LinkedIn Jobs
1 - It is more of understanding the product [in order] to relate to those in career transition [and] to advise them how to get their story across and be hired. It is a tool that gets you either hired or rejected and understanding what it does is key. Success is important and understanding how it works.
None at this point, but [I] use it to understand what future employees need to put into action to be hired.
- Candidate profile.
- Fitting into the environment.
- Relating to those applying.
- Eliminating candidates. If you are not in there, you are locked out.
- Giving others a second look than what was expected.
- Knowing the candidate on a personal level better.
- Connecting to other businesses.
- Marketing Capital.
- Proving stats that show the bottom line use of the product as a whole.