Overall Satisfaction with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
The sales team at Grovo uses it to research accounts, prospect for target customers, and communicate in another medium in addition to email and phone calls. Sales Navigator is one of the most effective prospecting tools we use as we can target by company, department, title. We can see related leads. We can search by company size and geography. It also helps solidify relationships as we move deals down the funnel.
- It's a great prospecting tool since you can search by title, department, and geography.
- It's great for researching prospective accounts and getting insights into how a company is growing, hiring, and what they are doing in their market.
- Often times it is hard to get information from Sales Nav into Salesforce other than doing it manually.
- No easy way to see if a prospect you find on LinkedIn Sales Nav is already in Salesforce other than clicking to another tab and searching.
- Much better targeting saves us a ton of time and produces better opportunities.
- Helps us save time avoiding reaching out to old bad data.
You know data on LinkedIn Sales Navigator is much more up to date because prospects keep their data updated personally. While it often does not have email addresses or phone numbers, it at least is super up to date with what org a person is at. That's a big difference between LinkedIn Sales Nav versus the other data finding softwares.
Sales Navigator is an excellent option for sales teams looking to prospect into all sorts of categories, industries, titles, departments. It is great for account research and preparation for sales calls and demos. It is less suited if you are looking for it to find your prospect data like emails or phone numbers.