Overall Satisfaction with LiveAgent
- Having the ability to transfer tickets or chats has proven useful when we are working with a customer who has a specific type of inquiry - perhaps a sales question or an employment request. We’ve found it helpful to have the ability to transfer the chat to the online agent best equipped to answer the inquiry so we are able to serve our customers to the highest standard and with an immediate response.
- We find being able to add notes and labels to previous chats and tickets incredibly helpful in data collection and also in our ability to work as a dynamic team. By being able to sort our chats and tickets into an organized system that our company created, we can work cohesively to review old conversations for continuity, opportunities for growth, and with transparency between departments.
- Bearing in mind I have limited exposure to it, the calling features and capabilities within LiveAgent appear to have room for development.
- The sound functionality of incoming chats can be a bit bothersome because the system considers a user clicking to a new page within the website as a "message." Therefore, any time a guest is clicking through our website while also chatting, the noise notification sounds.
- We are generating more sales by having sales representatives online chatting with customers.
- The customer service team is able to avoid answering the same guest on a number of platforms (ie. when a guest emails in, fills out a "contact form," and chats with a representative in live time in the span of ten minutes) because LiveAgent enables us to have all of our communication in one platform.
My initial experience with LiveAgent was when the company I work for, Bus2alps, was reviewing an assortment of chatting platforms to use. My responsibility was to compare and contrast various features of them all and select the one which we would implement on our website to generate sales and support our customers. After diligent research, I selected LiveAgent and couldn’t be happier with the choice. The best feature, in my opinion, is having the capability to sort chats with tags, labels, and notes. This coupled with the ability to transfer chats and tickets to specific agents and/or departments streamlines communication for the most timely, accurate, and thorough responses for customers.