Overall Satisfaction with LogMeIn Central
We use LogMeIn in our Tech Department, as you might imagine one of the difficulties of being a cyberschool is where all of our students are generally at home or away from the school. On a daily basis we will remote-in to our students who reach out to us for help and show live tutorials on how to use software or troubleshot pesky issues. LogMeIn is invaluable in providing the one-on-one real person tech support experience for our students and staff.
- The connections are fast and stable, we're even able to help students with slower internet speeds.
- Having all of your computers in a list that lets you know uptime is a great way to track who restarts frequently and more importantly who does not.
- The ability to use the web-client from any machine with just a login is a great feature.
- For managed client devices being able to log in silently would be useful for auditing purposes.
- LogMeIn has saved our organisation quite a bit of time, both in the building and at remote sites.
So far LogMeIn has always been available to our organisation when we needed it. Uptime is great.
We have used generic remote desktop software such as Apple Remote Desktop however the features of the software aren't as robust as LogMeIn.
LogMeIn is well suited to provide remote tech support and client education for distant users. In the scenario we use LogMeIn we will connect to student computers and help our students navigate our software and perform remote tune-up and maintenance all in the convenience of the home. It is a great way to keep your Tech Team centralized but give them a long reach and quick response.