LogMeIn Rescue is a must for your IT departmenthttps://www.trustradius.com/remote-desktopLogMeIn RescueUnspecified8.22121012019-10-14T21:53:15.760Z
October 14, 2019
LogMeIn Rescue is a must for your IT department
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with LogMeIn Rescue
We use LogMeIn Rescue across all of our companies. This software has taken our travel expenses down while allowing us the tools to work with end-users and endpoints effectively.
- The ability to have scripts in the portal to quickly automate tasks.
- Built-in file transfer to allow for the flow of documents and files. This can either be used to push or pull these files and allows our team to have the ability to work with an end-user in a manner as if we were sitting at their endpoint.
- The ability to keep history and make notes on an endpoint to allow all techs visibility of items that have been worked on in the past.
- We have used all aspects of LogMeIn Rescue and as of now, we have not seen a need for improvement.
- LogMeIn Rescue has taken our expenses down from having to travel to the location. We can do almost anything from our IT department.
- The price of the subscription definitely paid for itself.
Updating is easy and effective, Calling Card allows for end-users to initiate the session and the history and annotation feature allows for documentation.
Do you think LogMeIn Rescue delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LogMeIn Rescue's feature set?
Did LogMeIn Rescue live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LogMeIn Rescue go as expected?
Would you buy LogMeIn Rescue again?