Overall Satisfaction with MailerLite
It is being used by our business development manager to reach out to clients whose data we have through opt ins. Mailer lite is a good above basic level tool which provides you good dashboard visuals to make your work easier. You can get all the information from you campaign nicely and easily placed. You can then take a deep dive into who clicks on the link and who just read it.
- Dashboard is pretty sleek and quick.
- Email setup is easy. Takes minute to create a campaign if you content is ready.
- the system in itself is pretty light so you aren't stuck.
- The templates are very basic.
- if you are a high end company, it won't work much with the very basic designs.
- their approval method is a bit confusing. One email from same domain was refused while other was accepted.
- Customer service can be more prompt.
- We are able to reach out to more clients more quickly.
- the dashboard and analytics are pretty good.
- Lacks the premium quality design templates.
- No content suggestions.
MailerLite does give very good analytics but overall I prefer Autoklose as it helps with a lot of sample emails for different situations. Both have good dashboards. The steps in creating email campaign in Autoklose as well as the ability to verify emails before sending is really cool. Both have pretty nice personalization
Do you think MailerLite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with MailerLite's feature set?
Did MailerLite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of MailerLite go as expected?
Would you buy MailerLite again?
Depending on the need I could have rated it 8 as well but I feel it lacks the cutting edge designs that are needed for a business like mine. So that when someone sees the email in their inbox they are impressed with the design.
It is very good for fulfilling basic needs at a reasonable cost.