Overall Satisfaction with ManageEngine OpManager
I use ManageEngine OpManager to give me a top-down view of traffic usage throughout my organization and by location. The centralized console and being able to track the source and destination of traffic is indispensable.
- Central Console for top-down view.
- Custom alerts to alert me of high-traffic usage.
- Custom reports for management.
- The interface can be complicated for novice users.
- Updates are continually released, lots of downtime to upgrade.
- Occasionally product MIBs are not available.
- If you provide OpManager with the device credentials, it will take care of the rest. This lessens involvement in setup and decreases time to turn up.
- OpManager is a tool that keeps you informed at any time of the day or night about the status of any device included in the library.
- OpManager is scalable and fits perfectly to any small business or large enterprise.
While the OpManager interface is a bit barren out of the box it is a much simpler setup and easy to understand even for a novice. This is not the case with many other products that we tested. OpManager is more robust and delivers more reliable data than any other product we have used.
You can call or email support, they are responsive and fast to reply. ManageEngine has a knowledge base that is full of support topics, almost any issue can be resolved in it.
Do you think ManageEngine OpManager delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ManageEngine OpManager's feature set?
Did ManageEngine OpManager live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ManageEngine OpManager go as expected?
Would you buy ManageEngine OpManager again?
If you find that instant alerts, bandwidth usage per port and connections, custom reports and central console monitoring are of use then this is the product you need for network monitoring. OpManager is a tool that gives you great monitoring and is simple to setup, gives you great options for workflow or custom monitors.