Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft 365 Business Premium
Microsoft 365 Business Premium is used across our whole organization even if not all parts are used by everyone. It contains a lot of features that are useful for different departments. Whether its Outlook which connects all our employees by email or Excel which is used for our scheduling for all employees
- Contains many different systems in one package
- The word program is hard to be beaten by other word type programs
- Is much easier to use than a lot of similar programs
- Outlook email is over complicated for an email program
- Some of the software such as Excel can be glitchy
- Can be more costly than similar programs
- Teams has been super helpful for keeping members of each department connects by chat. It is the feature I use the most.
- Word is probably the most well know office program for a reason. Its hard to beat.
- Outlook keeps everyone in our business connected by email. which is very useful for keeping everyone updated on what is going on within our company and making communication with everyone easy regardless of where they are in the world
- Teams has streamlined our chats within each department so its easy to help out each other when problems or issues arise as well as having chat conversations in real time instead of the slower email option. This is especially handy when peopel are not working in the same space and cannot use a phone.
- All of our major communications, are done through Outlook email keeping everyone on the same page of issues within our organization or updates coming out for example
- Excel provides a simple system for creating our schedules, Tracking customer issues, project boards etc. having all these readily available minimizes time spent looking for information and grants more time for customer interaction and increasing service and sales.
Outside of Outlook email. The rest of the programs included in this bundle are superior to similar products I have tried. For example, Teams is a much better program than Jabber. Teams is easier to use, has more tools (some of which will link directly to other programs in the suite) and has a lot less glitches.
Do you think Microsoft 365 Business Premium delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft 365 Business Premium's feature set?
Did Microsoft 365 Business Premium live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft 365 Business Premium go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft 365 Business Premium again?
Microsoft 365 Business premium is well suited if you want to get a bundle of very useful programs at one time that while may have occasional glitches are mostly well designed and most easy to use. Most businesses would benefit from this package. I cannot think of any type of business that does not use or cannot use at least part of this.