Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Exchange
We use Microsoft Exchange across our entire organization. When looking for an email solution, we needed a product that would allow shared calendars and email. Microsoft Exchange does just that and does it well. We previously use a POP3 mail solution from our ISP that was tough to manage, and a nightmare to migrate.
- Spam detection
- Sharing calendars
- Sending and receiving email
- SMS messaging capability would be nice
- Easier tracking of email failures
- quick chat between users would be nice
- Saves time and money from costly faxing of documents
- Avoids long distance phone bills
- Allows for better organized users
We chose Microsoft Exchange, because we wanted to keep control of our emails on-site. The Google Suite in the cloud was just not something that we wanted to trust with all our valuable company emails. With Exchange, we have the peace of mind in knowing that our email is safe and secure without the confines of our company firewall.