Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Exchange
Microsoft Exchange is like the heart for communicating in our Organization. We use it for basically all our communications. Microsoft exchange is used for doing follows on pending action items, sharing status updates to clients or users, syncing up with the team, etc. This is very easy to use and has all the features that an organization needs to work efficiently.
- All in One Solution - From sending emails to setting reminder, it does all.
- Ability to create variety of rules for receiving emails.
- Multiple folders can be created and different retention policy can be applied.
- Better view when multiple emails are opened.
- Better filtering of spam emails.
- Recovery of deleted emails can have more options.
- Setting up meeting reminders\invite
- Ability to look up people within an organization
- Ability to save important emails for future use
- Playing a pivotal role in making communication accurate and efficient.
- Timely completion of tasks\projects.
- Providing the ability to become a global Organization without any dependency of any region or continent.
We found the Microsoft Exchange to be more robust and loaded with features which made our life easy and our ability to communicate and provide\get updates more efficient. Microsoft Exchange provided more advanced security features which were what our organization was looking for in the solution. Setting it up was also very convenient and pricing was also a plus point.
Do you think Microsoft Exchange delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Exchange's feature set?
Did Microsoft Exchange live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Exchange go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Exchange again?
I have been using Microsoft Exchange since the start of my professional career and its user-friendliness and ease of use helped me with the transition. It helped me in making my work efficient and allowed me to keep track of the tasks I am working on and allowed me to relevant updates to the stakeholders in a timely fashion.