Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft To Do (formerly Wunderlist)
I've used Microsoft To Do since it was Wunderlist. It's helpful for tracking work and personal tasks that need to get done for projects. It helps with managing small tasks and I like that I have a place to digitally jot down what's in my head that needs to get done. Helps with work-life balance!
- Auto-set due dates
- Can use the drag-and-drop function to move items up and down on a list
- Planned list helps me see what I need to do today
- Recurring tasks can be set at X days and not just weekly
- I really, really dislike that they removed Microsoft To Do (formerly Wunderlist)'s feature to keep lists alphabetized after I click to alphabetize sort. Makes it very hard to manage the list.
- Really need the ability to move a task/item from one list to another
- Would love the ability to print a flow of tasks in a graphic
- Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager and Trello
To be honest, I loved Wunderlist, and so just moved over to Microsoft To Do out of inertia. Also Trello is more Kanban than a to-do list, so not exactly what we needed. Todoist might be more what we need, but we were already using Wunderlist, so we didn't want to take the time to learn another app. Given that Microsoft To Do (formerly Wunderlist) hasn't implement many of the features people are asking for, we might have to switch at some point.
Do you think Microsoft To Do delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft To Do's feature set?
Did Microsoft To Do live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft To Do go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft To Do again?
- Microsoft To Do (formerly Wunderlist) is great for managing my daily tasks, sharing lists with others, seeing what I need to get done today, and moving those "today to-dos" as I'm reprioritizing my day.
- Microsoft To Do (formerly Wunderlist) is not so good for moving tasks between projects/lists and not good for arranging tasks/projects in hierarchical order. So, for example, if one project/task needs to be completed before another, you can't make the one dependent on another's completion.