Overall Satisfaction with Mimecast Secure Email Gateway
We use Mimecast Secure Email Gateway across our whole organization. It helps protect our end users from unwanted SPAM and phising emails along with archiveing all our emails.
- Sandboxing incoming attachments, instead of opening directly on your computer.
- Scanning links in emails for websites that could harm the organization
- Keeping SPAM out of users email boxes and increasing efficiencies by reducing the number of emails a user has to wade through.
- Archiving all emails so if a use deletes something they can go back to the archive and retrieve an old email.
- There is a lot to learn to be good with Mimecast and it can be confusing at times
- It is easy for a user to Whitelist a email address or domain, but cumbersome to do it for the organization
- They have made many changes to the interface to make it easier to navigate, but sometimes it still is not intuitive where you need to go.
- I am sure it has stopped bad actors from sending emails that would have compromised our systems
- It has given us peace of mind that we have taken direct steps to protect our network
- We have taken some of the burden off the end user so that they can do their job