Overall Satisfaction with MindManager
I utilize MindManager to build templates and tools for my business. Everything from strategic business plans to product/offering roadmaps starts on MindManager. It is an excellent tool for organizing thoughts and building outlines, and then dropping in the content necessary to complete the plan. It is one of the better tools I have come across. I started using MM back in 1998 when I was building the business plan for funding of my internet startup. I raised $8m in funding with the business plan I built. I have used it ever since!
- Strategic Planning
- Process Mapping
- Knowledge Management
- Meeting Management
- Problem Solving
- Brainstorming: Best tools for organizing ideas.
- Business Plan/Strategic Plan development: Develop a full document by dropping in content.
- Meeting Management: Great for capturing thoughts and tasks.
- Product Development: Tasks, milestones, and ideas all in one map.
- Could be improved with templates for things like proposals.
- Direct integration into tasks on Outlook.
- Improved communication.
- Capturing big picture ideas and converting them into business objectives.
- Improved quality in business documents.
I have benefited throughout the last 22 years from using MindManager in building great business plans for myself or the companies I have worked for. From FedBid to Dell to Rackspace, I have used this tool to improve and refine ideas and business outcomes.
Do you think MindManager delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with MindManager's feature set?
Did MindManager live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of MindManager go as expected?
Would you buy MindManager again?