May 19, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with MindManager
I am a solo practitioner, but I have shared MindManager maps in consulting projects with clients and consultant partners
- Strategic Planning
- Process Mapping
- Education & Training
- Knowledge Management
- Problem Solving
- Task and Project Management
- Project Planning
- Organize a lot of information easily.
- Track and organize website research.
- Graphically portray information to others.
- Create outlines for writing long complicated documents.
- Tag information on MindManager Snap.
- Ability to print portions of maps.
- Better (targeted and short) training videos and training opportunities.
- Better Help feature.
- Saves time and increases efficiency.
- Good communication tool.
- Keeps knowledge bank resources available.
- Helps organize complicated information.
I looked at a number of competitors, including free versions, but determined that the features, including ability to share maps, to export into Word (in a variety of formats) and the SNAP feature made MindManager worth buying.
Do you think MindManager delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with MindManager's feature set?
Did MindManager live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of MindManager go as expected?
Would you buy MindManager again?