November 11, 2021
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Miro
It is being used across the whole organization and by departments. It helps in managing our kaizen events and supply shortages. Kaizens involves many departments across the organization. Then the supply shortages we've been experiencing with our raw materials have been easier to manage and update our team members with our Miro board. We also get notifications when edits are made which is great.
- Allows you to see the entire board or go and zoom in to review or edit a specific area.
- Helps in projects or meetings that involve many team members and departments across the organization.
- Provide email notifications when changes/edits are made.
- Easy to get lost with minor difficulty returning back to a normal view without it being too small to view.
- Improved productivity.
- Mapped out time taken for job responsibilities and helped us set a goal.
I am a remote worker and it does help our organization collaborate on projects and our kaizen events that lead by DBS.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?
Suited to brainstorm, organize project details into one board, and update team members where communication is necessary. Miro would probably be less suited for training sessions. It could have a process map developed to review with a trainee but that may be too broad and may be helpful for future reference for the trainee after thorough training.