Miro keep us Agile
November 12, 2021

Miro keep us Agile

Harvinder Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer

Miro is used by all our developers and the managing people. It resolves the problem of having a single platform, where ideas and goals can be defined. We use it on our scrum flow and set/discuss our scrum goals.
  • Organized Tasks
  • Multi user editing
  • User allowance without registration
  • Voting system, so that users can vote a special task.
  • Improved way of communication.
  • Made easy to organize tasks.
  • Reduce time to write doc documents or PPTs.
Have no key insight implementation. We use it directly online.
We have no experience regarding the integration of Miro with other servers or providers.
In our field, it helped us to organize the tasks and discuss goal in visual way. Through Miro boards and other toolkits, it's fun to work with Miro. Users can not only share and discuss tasks but also use for example emojis to express emotions.

Atlassian provides documentation possibility and Jira where issues can be traced. Miro in this case is like middleware. Features or bugs which are fixed/implemented are then discussed in Miro. To-dos such as documentation tasks or flow of a process are also chatted over Miro. All the Scrum meetings are done over Miro.
It is well suited for planning and discussing business prospects and allowing multi-user editing. I don't think it is less appropriate in any field or scenario. It can be used in any field, where a task or topic needs to be discussed or presented. Even some students and teachers use it, which I know from my friend circle.