Overall Satisfaction with Miro
In developing different types of diagrams and flowcharts for the research and educational purposes. The most important feature of this platform is that it allows to interact a group of people to work on the same page in real-time manner. Moreover, it provides the great variety of modular tools to be used so that the projects could really benefit from them not only on economic terms, but also in business and operational effectiveness.
- Flowchart Diagrams
- Real-time interaction for a group of users within same board
- Differentiated and supportive set of tools to be used
- Facilitation of group works in an efficient and creative way
- Functionality of some tools can be improved, especially when it comes to the font size
- UML diagram implementation (Sequence, Use Cases, etc)
- Fixing exporting as PDF - with huge diagram block the quality of the exported file decreases significantly
- Quick prototyping of project concepts which had direct impact in Time-to-Market delivery
- Increased operational effectiveness as all our project delivery is provided with this tool
- The developed prototypes were easily delivered for the research group for further updates and maintenance
Miro has almost zero entry barrier, so everyone can use it for the different purposes, especially those who needs to quickly prototype. Moreover, it provides a great variety of tools for the development, as well as customizable models and diagrams such as flowchart, mind map, block diagram. Also, it can easily be integrated with different apps and cloud platforms such as Azure, Slack, Dropbox and so on.
It can be easily integrated with variety of cloud platforms and apps such as Azure, Google Drive, Slack, Dropbox. I have used the integration with Jira Cards so that it can be tracked through the Jira what have I done in the context of project ticket. Moreover, it can be easily integrated with Confluence for the documentation of project steps involved.
For every new project we are launching new board with which workers and employees including research groups can interact and provide their input. Also, it greatly impacts the the operational effectiveness as the project delivery time decreases significantly due to easiness and real-time interactivity for the group of people that might be located on different part of the world.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?
For the fast prototyping - easy-to-use tool with almost zero entry barrier. Also it is a great tool for facilitation of group work as the whole team can work on the same board in the real-time. Also variety of tools can be used for the different purposes - whether it is a flowchart, a block diagram, a mind map - it is well-suited and easy to maintain. One of the top platforms in that sphere.