Overall Satisfaction with Miro
We use Miro in our organization for a number of tasks including mapping and planning projects, running user research workshops and focus groups, creating service maps, and mind mapping ideas. It’s great for running live workshops and to help facilitate conversation. We use it because it’s visual and easy to use to show our ideas and thoughts. I’ve used it mainly for a new service design, to ideation and map out the new service.
- Good visual tool
- Great for collaboration
- Good intervention with other tools
- Additional features like webcam and voting
- Not the easiest to learn to use so make sure all users know the basics before you start.
- Dragging around the screen can sometimes be difficult.
- Some of the other tools aren’t super straightforward to use like presentation mode etc.
- Great for collaboration internally and externally
We use it in a small team so it was relatively easy.
Works great for collaboration especially during the pandemic when we were all working from home. Found it especially useful as some of our other systems don’t allow external partners to collaborate so it’s great to have a tool that we can work on together.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?
- User research focus groups interviews etc
- Ideation workshops
- Project plans
- Project kick off meetings