Overall Satisfaction with Miro
I mostly use it to coach other employees in one on one sessions, and it is a marvelous tool for CBT therapy sessions. Also, use it for some training sessions.
- Infinite screen with no weird delays
- Infinite amount of templates (not only to use, but to inspire me)
- Flowcharts are marvelous
- The easy way the mouse glides to grab the pictures or rolls in the frame
- Flexibility to use it
- I want half circles and 3/4 circles (maybe its already there and I don´t know it)
- Already made pizza charts with easy increasing and decreasing the number of slices (maybe its already there and I don´t know it)
- CBT (cognitive behaviour therapy) templates
- Improved the understanding of coachees and patiens
- Made it easier to share better material
- Made sessions more interactive
Because it is an easy tool, needs very little training, and is very easy on the eyes.
It helped mostly the people with whom I worked to solve and work their interpersonal issues that interfered in their overall life and productivity.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?
I love it. I fell in love with it the moment I knew it. It replaced my needs in everything I did with pen and paper in my office, in CBT, and in Coaching sessions. I think it is perfect for CBT sessions. I mostly intend to teach the use of Miro in CBT when I improve my Miro tools, which are kind of nice already.