Me Miro
February 25, 2022

Me Miro

Felipe Carvalho | TrustRadius Reviewer

I've been using Miro for different purposes in my role. I often do workshops with users, carry out ideations, classify users, find problems, design prototypes, and prioritize solutions. Sometimes I tend to align with stakeholders and the dev team. Once, we refined the backlog using Miro. I also organize my ideas using Miro, breaking them down into post-its to group them together and get to work.
  • The voting tool is good.
  • Miro is simple and easy to use. People usually learn fast how to use it.
  • Lots of templates.
  • Record the screen would be nice.
  • Inviting from Miro, sending email by it.
  • Autosave frequency.
  • Can't use too many ctrl+z.
  • Improved productivity.
  • Saves time.
  • Made some jobs more fun.
  • Facilitation to kick off.
No I have not, sorry.
I know Miro works in Teams. But when we start to record the screen Miro is not recorded. I don't know why that happens but we discovered that in the worse way. After a meeting with no Miro images. But I did not try to integrate Miro with anything else. Because of that, I have no idea about the rate.
Absolutely high impact. Nowadays no one, in my team, is working in the same city. We have lots of users around the country. Then we use Miro to get everyone on the same page.

Miro is more beautiful and organized. But both are very similar on many things.
Microsoft Teams, Figma, Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
Well suited: Conducting workshops with audience interaction. The public may write, move, draw, drag and vot. There are many possibilities to use different frameworks.
Less appropriate: I did not find an occasion that I could not use Miro too. That is a Whiteboard tool. I can not use it due to Photoshop work.