Great for storytelling
February 26, 2022

Great for storytelling

Miro is a fantastic tool and has been an integral part of the brainstorming process across different projects. We've used it to help create story concepts for the series that we're creating and it's changed the way we work as a team. The collaborative element is perfect for remote working, it's really replaced the 'whiteboard' brainstorming style that we were used to pre-covid. It's been great for working across different countries too because the lag is nonexistent! I can't fault it.
  • Great for collaboration
  • Perfect for remote working
  • Easy to use by bigger teams
  • Quick to learn
  • A way of 'herding' users to one area.
  • improved collaboration
It's been a very easy tool to learn for everyone.
I have had no issues with this software.
It's made it incredibly easy to work on projects with people worldwide, and has worked well whilst on zoom calls when screen sharing, so everyone can see what the team is doing.

Not sure

Trello doesn't allow for as much freedom of movement when it comes to organising and brainstorming.
Miro was great for a story concept meeting I ran. Our team was spread out across the UK and the US which meant that we couldn't do a traditional 'stick note and whiteboard' style brainstorm. This was a great alternative that let people unleash their creative ideas on fun colored post-it notes and connect them to other people's ideas. It worked as a wonderful visual tool and helped me run the session smoothly.