Overall Satisfaction with Miro
I use Miro as a virtual collaboration tool. It was really helpful as a platform to lead virtual Lean action workouts and Kaizen events at times where travel was restricted. It is also a great platform to drive team interaction when the participants are spread around the world. It is easy to navigate and self-explanatory.
- Enables virtual collaboration for people who are not co-located
- Is great for idea generation and collecting thoughts/ opinions/ feedback
- Could be used as a mapping tool (process maps, value stream maps, mind maps)
- Data security - should be possible for companies with license to have exclusive access to confidential data
- Access to boards for people who are one-off users
- Text formatting
- improved collaboration
- reduced set up time due to ease of use
- reduced time to teach people how to use it
It is very easy. Normally it just takes me 5-10min to teach a group of folks how to navigate through the basic functionalities in Miro. And I had a case wherein 1hrs I managed to train a colleague so that she can lead an entire event in Miro independently and teach others.
I have led at least 7-10 virtual events through Miro over the last 1.5 years and specifically during COVID time when travel was restricted. The teams were very engaged despite the fact the events were not in person. I believe that the Miro platform had a big role to play in that.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?
I have used it on multiple occasions as a value stream mapping tool and for complex processes, it has been great since people can zoom in to a particular section of the process. In addition, the comments functionality has worked really well, as well as the fact that there is no space limit (which would be the case in some of the Office tools).